Wanted Px for BMW 123d

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by TALBOTL, Jul 23, 2017.

1. TALBOTL

TALBOTL New Member

Evening all,

Just. a quick post, I am looking for something that's manual and fairly powerful not fussed on condition (within reason)

I have a BMW 123d currently that I'd px for something with cash my way, a little bit about it - 2010 Space Grey E82 coupe, has 75,600 miles on the clock and is good condition, there is a small tear on the drivers seat (common problem) and also a scrape on the wing mirror looks as though it was hit by a larger car door or similar whilst parked.

The car has new oil every 8k with a new filter every other change for maximum benefit, I have also just changed the thermostats as well as new front drop links, shock absorbers and top mounts. New Avon ZV7 non run flat tyres approx 3k miles ago.

The car comes as standard with a 2 litre twin turbo diesel which produces 204bhp and 295ft lbs, I have had it remapped at P Torque in Wolverhampton and the car made 260bhp and 341ft lbs of torque (minimise any component stress) it's fair to say that it goes ok especially mid range, absolutely no problem in seeing off an Astra GTC VXR and an Audi S3 (265bhp) on the strip, whilst still returning me 50.4mph currently and that's on a 12 mile commute with no motorway!

I have changed jobs recently and not doing diesel mileage anymore, plus I am also getting married soon hence wanting a few quid in my pocket!!

Would be idea for somebody that maybe wants something a bit more sensible without sacrificng performance.

If anybody is interested in more photos or has any questions, drop me a PM and we can go from there.

Cheers

LT

IMG_6838.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. TALBOTL

TALBOTL New Member

Bump on this looking for a Silvia ideally but open to anything being a noob to the Japanese scene!