BMW E39 540i Touring - 6 Speed Manual

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by havill, Jul 30, 2017.

1. havill

havill New Member

I've decided that the best way to sell my 2000 E39 540i Touring 6 speed factory manual, is to offer it as a rolling M62 engine conversion. The car has been drifted since I built it up from standard in 2013 so it has a few dents and marks. It also has some rust bubbling and no MOT.

You could get the car roadworthy and use it as is, but I’m sure the preference would be to take the fantastic V8 engine combined with 6 speed manual gearbox, and convert it into a lighter chassis. E30 conversions are popular with these engines.

I will include the parts currently fitted to the car, as I have no use for them so you can sell them on to get money back etc.

About the car:

Extensive history, receipts, original dealer books etc with the car.

125k miles

4.4 V8 M62TU with EndTuning remapped ECU and rev limit raised, upgraded thermostat, sparkplugs and always changed the oil every couple of drift days with Titan Pro Race R. Cat-Back straight through stainless exhaust.

Factory getrag 6 speed manual gearbox, Clutch delay valve removed, Helix M5 paddle clutch and TTV Engineering lightened flywheel, which completely transformed this from a relaxed V8 into a very responsive engine.

HSD front coilovers, camber adjustable top mounts, front lock stops removed.

Removed standard rear air suspension and replaced with Spax (damping adjustable) struts with HSD springs

Eibach Front and Rear ARBs

Powerflex rear subframe bushes and multiple other arm joints.

All round new copper brake lines (subframe out etc), including HEL braided lines.

Custom weld in rear brace bar for harnesses.

Please come and view the car before making offers. You cannot drive the car away as it does not have tax, MOT, steering wheel or seats. It must be taken on a trailer/flat bed.

I'm looking for offers around £2500

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me and I can give you my phone number.

HcW218.

A24MNk.

jItlY4.

c4oPxK.

aW7lbG.

WnbI0S.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me and I can give you my phone number. The car is located just south of Milton Keynes.

HcW218.

A24MNk.

jItlY4.

aW7lbG.

WnbI0S.

#1 havill, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. alpinadriver

alpinadriver New Member

What figure are you looking for?

3. havill

havill New Member

Hi, the price is in the advert but I am open to any offers. Thanks.

4. RozeTheHornet

RozeTheHornet Active Member

Hi mate, did you sell this in the end?