Tyring to get into drifting

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Jack Woods, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Jack Woods

Jack Woods New Member

Hi guys

Total newby here. After being a huge drift fan for a good number of years I now have the funds to start actually getting into the sport. I've been looking around and I've came down too a choice between 2 cars in my price range an is200 or an mx5 just wondering what one to go for? Or anything else if people have suggestions? (£1000 max ideally less than that)

Next thing is, does anyone know any regular drift days in the north east, I know teeside does them but don't know any times or days or even prices.

Any help is much appreciated

Cheers!

2. lewyS14a

lewyS14a Active Member

Car wise it depends on what your looking for but out of those 2 id be more inclined to go with the mx5 , theres loads of people using them already so plenty of support , loads of aftermarket parts available , loads of easy mods to make them better for drifting , there cheap to buy / run / work on and most of all there fun little cars with great handling.

Join Teesside drifting on Facebook to keep up with when theres days on etc :thumbs: