For Sale 1973 240z UK

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by SdR, Sep 7, 2017.

1. SdR

SdR Active Member

Good Day all,

It is with regret that i have to sell my 240z. This was a dream buy for me however, career opportunities means i have to sell it (and my Nissan Sileighty also).

So,
    The car is a pretty standard car. Other than a respray (originally 113 green metallic) and the period wolfrace wheels, everything is standard (as far as i believe).
    It has had a new stock exhaust and brake master cylinder installed.
    Work i am undertaking currently to pass its MOT is:
    Horn, Windscreen washers, Front nearside & offside repeater, front anti-roller bar linkage rubbers, front offside & Nearside ball joint dust cover, Front trailing arm rubbers, wheel bearings, manifold gasket.

All the above are in the process of being replaced.

The car suffers from very little rust. There is slight (50p) bubbling on the front wing and same on rear hatch.

It has been undersealed (i believe i was told back in the 80's) and been dry stored since.

I have replaced all the leads, dizzy internals, battery, plugs, filters and fluids.
    It now has four brand new tyres.
    Odometer reading 7,553miles (Obviously not the first time its hit this mileage smile. ).

The car did not come with any history however, it does come with a clear check and the chap i bought it from is very well know in the car and classic/import sales industry and i know he wouldn't sell me anything dodgey.

It has two keys, the history of what i have done to it and will be sold with an MOT.

I am not sure what else i can say about this car other than its a beaut and i am gutted to be selling it.

If there is any serious interest please Private message so i can give you my phone number.

More pics on request. Located in Odiham Hampshire.

£24,995.00. 240z. 240z engine bay.JPG FullSizeRender.

• Like Like x 1