Nissan 350z For sale!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by tobyquinn, Dec 13, 2017.

1. tobyquinn

tobyquinn New Member

Regretfully selling my Nissan 350z

£5500

2005 model (cheaper tax- only £305 per year!)
    77k miles
    MOT till Feb 2018 (been through the last few MOT's fine and loads of paperwork included)
    3.5L V6
    2005 UK Spec 350z Azure Blue GT Pack (GT pack so has heated seats, electric tilt/slide, bose sound system and brembo brakes)
    Fully HPI clear and no accidents.
    2 Original Nissan Keys.
    Basically new XXR wheels and tyres (one wheel curbed by previous owner)
    BC Racing Coilovers (basically brand new), Mishimoto Induction Kit, Mishimoto gear knob, Sparco suede steering wheel and Cobra stainless steel exhaust.
    No engine lights, no knocks or bangs and pulls like a dream! Drives amazingly.
    Also comes with 9 months of Auto Guard Premium warranty which is transferable to the new owner I believe!
    Comes with loads of paperwork! Full original wallet with service book stamps and receipts for work carried out.

As I have only recently purchased this I currently only have the new owners slip. The V5 has been sent off by the previous owner so should hopefully have it within this week. If not full receipt will be given on collection. - have spoken to dvla, v5 will be with me this week!
    Genuinely gutted to have to sell it!

For more images/information drop me a message and to arrange a viewing/ask some questions you can contact me on:

658F5897-1171-43C8-8D16-319DA804DF60.

#1 tobyquinn, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. tobyquinn

tobyquinn New Member

Located Robertsbridge, East sussex!