Custom wheel nuts?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Moejorrison, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

So Im looking for some wheel nuts. theyre a very simple design but they seem to be impossible to find online because everybody selling car stuff insists on selling autistic bullshit.

48058281d1485654750-torq-thrust-open-ended-long-racing-lug-nuts-where-to-find-ps_eng_0005_sm.
    These are what I want, just a standard external hex nut which is nice and long with an open end. I DONT WANT THE 326POWER STYLE FFS.

My question is does anyone know where I can get some of these and if not where I can get some made?

2. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

its looks very cool

3. jon07043278

jon07043278 Well-Known Member

Pretty easy to make on a lathe. Most machine shops should be able to make them :)

4. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

Only problem with that is that the threads would likely be cut rather than formed. If im gonna spend lots of money on getting them custom made I want something I know I can beat the shit out of with an impact gun haha

5. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

A lot of the availability comes down to your taper style etc.
    A wee bit of google foo shows that the particular wheel in question for you has an internal collar and 60' Taper seat, so you can't get the same nuts for yours.

However, there are similar, just depends how much you want to spend and how long you like. :rolleyes:
    https://kseriespros.com/buddy-club-12x1-5-steel-lug-nuts-20/

As said, it's probably something you can have made up with relative ease but material choice would be considered if you want to be rattling fuck out of them with an ugga dugga.

6. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

Hey those are very near perfect... thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

No Probs man :) Glad to help!