SOLD 92 Eunos Roadster, ideal learner

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by richie_k83, Mar 13, 2018.

1. richie_k83

richie_k83 Well-Known Member

Up for sale, we have my Eunos Roadster. It’s a 1992 model, but wasn’t registered until 1997

Reg is an Irish plate I’m told, not sure on that though, but I have the UK V5 for it.

MOT Expires 25th September 2018

ODO is showing 100,000Km, no idea how much of that is Kilometres and Miles though.

Car was initially bought to learn to drift in and has done a few days with no problems at all. However, I am now moving up to using my Chaser, so this is going to free up some cash and drive space…

The Car drives great and have had lots of fun considering its only a 1.6l

It’s had a fair chunk done in my ownership, including a load of welding and Waxoyl/Stonechip underneath so should be solid for a year or two.

A manual Steering Rack was fitted as the steering pump was shot (kept the old Rack though)

The A/C was completely stripped out too, although the Fan is still there, could be wired in for extra cooling if needed.

Power Windows were removed by last owner, so now has manual winders, but power switch is still there if you wanted to re-fit some.

Door Cards and Gear Gaiter were re-trimmed in some Japanese Cherry Blossom fabric.

It had a full service a few months back too, including Plugs, Cambelt, Coolant, Thermostat, Gearbox Oil and Diff Oil Change, new Battery too.

Full Pads and Discs were changed, including some refurbed front Calipers as the old ones had seized (still have them to throw in)

New Rear Anti-Roll Bar links.

Paint was crap when I got it, so was rattle canned Gloss Black with a metal/glitter type Lacquer about 8 coats in total. Finish isn’t too bad considering (still registered as Silver on the Logbook)

Good Bits;

• Mk2.5 Torsen LSD fitted with Shafts and Prop to suit (running KAAZ LSD Oil) Awesome for Drifting and Daily driving.

• Tein Street Basis Coilovers (fitted a few months ago)

• Whiteline 22mm Front and 16mm Rear Adjustable Sway-bars (fitted a few months ago)

• HKS Mushroom Filter

• PIAA Glass Headlamps

• Cusco offset front Number Plate Mount (fitted a few months ago)

• Nankang NS2R Front Tyres (fitted a few months ago)

• 15x7” Lorber 5 Spoke Alloys (rare I’m told, could do with a refurb)

• Blue Rays Valves and Nuts on the front (fitted a few months ago)

• eBay Ducktail Boot Spoiler

• Powerflex Black Series Diff Mount Void Bushes

• Random noisy stainless backbox, (came on the Car, now fitted with eBay silencer bung)

• Tomei Delrin Shift Knob (fitted a few months ago)

• Genuine Mazda Floor Mats (fitted a few months ago)

• Hand Held Fire Extinguisher

• Standard MOMO Steering Wheel

• LG CD Player with Auxiliary input

• Foxguard Immobiliser with Fob

• Comes with Waterproof padded Car cover

Bad Bits;

• Some drift Damage to the Passenger front wing and panel behind the bumper which stops the headlamp going down (currently un plugged and wound up on the adjuster to stop it Jamming) never caused me any bother, so just left it, makes the Door catch the wing slightly though.

• Slow Punctures in nearside front and offside rear wheel, 60psi holds for best part of a week.

• Front wheels could do with a re balance, wobbles at about 70mph

• Diff Pinon Preload needs adjusting, whines when on acceleration (no noise any other time, sounds louder thanks to the Powerflex Diff Bushes though) sometimes binds when reversing from cold.

• Horn hasnt worked since the bump

• Roof seals above the side windows seem to trap water, drips into the car if standing

Pics;

mx1.

mx2.

25395004_10156155851517262_3220927321037070383_o.

25395035_10156155851812262_3766317737520062954_o.

25394694_10156155851127262_8464544413916128813_o.

So that’s it, not a show Car, I built it for a purpose and did the Job just fine.

Asking price is £800 (open to sensible offers of course)

Car is located in Walsall West Midlands, buyer to collect, I’m not willing to meet halfway, break it or swap etc.

PM for more info or to come take a look.

Cheers!​

2. richie_k83

richie_k83 Well-Known Member