For Sale APR GTC300 rear wing

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Zedhex, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Zedhex

Zedhex Member

Hi all,

Summer is coming, and it's time to prepare for your upcoming drift days. You need to buy my APR GTC300 wing to keep your rear end glued to the tarmac.

I bought this couple of years ago, but I really haven't used it much - it's done perhaps 10 laps around Snetterton, and about 5 laps around Bedford Autodrome. When I bought it, it had already had some repairs done to the mounting points, but it hasn't shown any cracking in the last three years I've had it, so I think it's stable.

It's the 67 inch wide version, and the space between the mounting posts is 123 cm, so it should fit on any larger car (Skyline, Soarer, M3 etc.).

It comes with the adjustable mounts, and I have some customised feet which will fit on the back of my Soarer, but you probably need to fabricate your own.

Here is the official blurb on this wing: http://aprperformance.com/racing-pro...ustable-wings/

These wings retail for over £1600 on some sites, but given that this one has been repaired, I can let it go for £600 - one hell of a saving, and it will give you exactly the same increase in traction as a brand-new one! I wouldn't advise shipping this - it's large and easily damaged. Better to pick it up in person, or I could deliver it for 45p a mile within a 60 mile radius.

The only reason I am selling is that I am really not doing as many track days as I used to and it's just sitting gathering dust in the garage. Also, I need cash for some musical equipment. If anyone has a nice PA system suitable for a small rock band, I may even swap.

Leave me a message with your phone number, if you want to get in contact.

UPDATE: price dropped to £450 - I need this gone

IMG_8090.JPG

IMG_8091.JPG

IMG_8093.JPG

#1 Zedhex, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Zedhex

Zedhex Member

any offers?

3. Zedhex

Zedhex Member

Price drop - now £500

4. Zedhex

Zedhex Member

I still have this - now £450 (beginning to get painful...)