350z brembo inline hydro ebrake issue help

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by almzro3e, Jul 5, 2018.

1. almzro3e

almzro3e New Member

Hi guys
    i have 2003 350a with brembo brakes i instaled inline hydru ebrake and the lines
    as mentioned on most websites and youtube ( from second port of master cylinder to the back port
    on hydro and from front near to handle to ABS block MC2 and swaped the lines so the hydro actuate
    both rears RL and RR ) and finaly i cracked the ABS fuse so the problem is with bleeding belive me
    i tried one man method by using clear tube with jar and oil on it and opened the RR outer bleeder
    and pumped the brake piddle alone till no air and continue to rest calipers , result no pressure
    then i did with press brake pedal and pull ebrake also fail , lastly i used to person method and he press
    brake piddle alone also fail and last with brake piddle pumped couble times till firm and pull ebrake then i open the bleeder and close it .

i got tired and plz this is last chance for me because i dont have drift special workshop near to me and normal workshop do only normal method and no result.
    and incase if i got the pressure power bleeder will it make difference ?
    sorry if its been covered by really i need help