2019 Drift Day Calendar (Google Drive)

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by RozeTheHornet, Nov 29, 2018.

1. RozeTheHornet

RozeTheHornet Active Member

Hi all!

I have made a Google Spreadsheet to try keep an up to date calendar of all the UK Drift Days in 2019. Hopefully this will get more people at drift days, and can be used by anyone to see when they can do a skid.
    So far the only dates I have found for all of 2019 are Pod, and up to March for 2019 Driftland, but please edit it and add in any days you find, whenever you can find them, for any track really...
    General layout I went with is a calendar, and colored cells showing what drift day is running per day (for example, Pod is Orange).

Link:

Thank you to anyone who adds anything :D.

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. RozeTheHornet

Hi All,
    I have found dates for Standlake Arena, booked through Andy Arnott, (his aldershot drift days are great). These have been added to the calendar in PINK.

3. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

Should be a sticky

• Like Like x 1
  4. RozeTheHornet

Aldershot Drift Days added (again Andy Arnott day, to book you need to look for their facebook page, same with Standlake Days)

5. KillboSlaggins

KillboSlaggins Active Member

I'm not clever enough to add to the spreadsheet myself but it may be worth adding the Drift-Inc days at Pembrey Circuit, looks decent

https://www.facebook.com/groups/driftincsessions/

Not my video but shows the layout although I think this has been recently improved...

6. RozeTheHornet

Added Pembrey in a Turquoise'ish colour, will update the dates soon as they are made public :D...
    Need to think of some kind of mechanism that tells you where to buy tickets from and find more info on each day too :/

#6 RozeTheHornet, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  7. Lucky_13

Lucky_13 Active Member

good thread, following.

8. jon07043278

jon07043278 Well-Known Member

Great idea. Definitely get it up top as a sticky.

Anglesey (Not Anglesea ;)) will be the last weekend in October.

Also Teeside Autodrome have at least two drift days showing. One in Jan and one in Feb. Then there will be the Flatout Factory days too.

There seems to be a Three SIsters day on 20th Jan

9. RozeTheHornet

Thanks all!!!

Updated for all Norfolk Arena Drift Team Days (Book through the NADT Facebook page)
    Updated for all Dates listed on the Teesside Autodrome website.
    Updated for the 3Sisters 20th Jan date, the website is currently not showing any more dates.
    Added the *Anglesey* Matsuri end of October (cant seem to find an official release though).

Will try get the Flatout Factory Dates later this week (when work is less chaos :D).
    Will try find some time this week to make the layout a bit better, the more dates we add the more confusing this thing is going to get...

10. RozeTheHornet

Added new 3Sisters Days (Feb and March)

11. PanozGTR

PanozGTR Member

Found some dates for Dakota raceway (Smeatharpe), drag and drift events.

March 16th
    April 27th
    July 20th
    October 5th
    November 9th.

12. Keenan Tait

Keenan Tait New Member

Lydden Hill have returned sideways sessions in a new fresh format for the 30th of march https://lyddenhill.co.uk/events/sideways-saturday-2/ dates for lydden hill are as follows; 30th march, 13th april, 29th june, 17th august, 12th october, 7th december. Any questions please ask!

13. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

"The circuit will be damp to reduce noise and smoke pollution"

:(

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Keenan Tait

Keenan Tait New Member

we have to run a damp circuit, unfortunately restrictions are in place however the venue has had a lot of site improvements which is ahead of the game, and during march time there are high chances of rain anyway, lydden is a great place for beginners to learn the ropes, and for experienced drifters to set up their cars for wet competitions and test their builds as well as having great fun! If anyone would like any details or has any questions please dont hesitate to ask! Hope to see some of you guys here soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. RozeTheHornet

Hi all,

First off, thanks Panoz and Keenan, Dakota Raceway and Lydden dates have been Added/Updated.

Also, I am now running out of colours to match places to dates, will try find time this week/weekend to work out a better system and update if i work one out :D.

• Like Like x 1