BMW E46 330 swapped 318

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Owen Wakefield, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Owen Wakefield

Owen Wakefield New Member

Open to offers, need gone as soon as possible ideally.

E46 330 swapped 318. Still registered as a 318 as haven't got round to changing it yet
    It's recently had;
    . oil filter housing gasket
    - new front brake discs and pads
    - new rear pads
    - front anti roll bar
    - rear drop links
    - o2 sensor
    - new abs sensors
    - Propshaft center bearing
    - front droplinks

The Car does currently need MOT however i am looking to get this done tomorrow hopefully. The car is not in show condition it does need a few small issues sorting out. There is a small bit of rust below the boot and that's it shockingly. all four arches are very clean and well maintained as is under the car. The interior is in decent condition, not perfect as you would expect for a fourteen year old car however it is not at all bad in my opinion. i bought the car pre swapped under the belief it was done very well which it hadn't been which is why the car has had so much done recently to fix the issues that arose. The car was built to be a 'street legal daily drifter' however in my ownership i've been too scared to do much with it in terms of drifting so it has been a fun and fast daily in my ownership. from this it has a few drifty mods such as a lock mod (nothing pro or anything, believe its just modded arms) as well as a welded diff and a few other little bits.

Only reason for my sale is that i'm still a student and at 19 i am struggling to afford to run and maintain this car if i'm honest, i bought it to fulfill that inside dream to be the youngest Brit to win Formula D etc etc but i'm starting to realize that i need to become an adult and this is the process of that i guess aha.

Engine is from a 2004 330i estate with a lot of history on the previous engine, the swap is complete and includes engine swap, gearbox (6 speed), prop, diff (welded), front axle and brakes, rear axle and brakes. I'm told it had been rebuilt a few years ago but i have no proof of this?. I still have service books for car etc.

It has a few mods which are;
    Coilovers
    Welded diff
    Modified arms for more lock
    Aluminium 8xR Disa valve kit
    Double din ashtray conversion
    Elite D stud conversion
    Rear top mounts
    Polyurethane P bushes
    Propshaft rear CV
    M3 ally trims
    Double rear cig sockets
    new 9' double din (3 weeks old) only be included for right price

Faults;
    Here is my honest review of the faults which the biggest is just a huge pain in the arse which is when the swap was done the keys etc got mixed up so the buttons on the key don't work and the key doesn't match the boot??? God knows. Looked at new keyset and ecu but not got around to doing it yet due to budget. I've been told a new key and ecu set is around 60-80 pound and i have not got a quote on labour yet. If you have a proper OBD tool you can open it via that as i was shown at the garage.

Rear light fault indicator is on however they fully work, believe it is an earth fault and should hopefully be sorted before sale.

Metal contamination in paint, the back right corner of the car has a decent amount of metal contamination which will need removing with a detailing product. i doubt i will get round to doing it but it just takes some elbow grease and a detailing product around 15-20 pound.

Any questions or offers please ask via;
    Email ; iconicmenace99@gmail.com
    text ; 07412001468

Tried to be as honest as i can about the car, i really don't want to scam anyone or cause potential financial struggles etc like the previous owner did to me.

Thankyou for reading!:)

Car based at DN34 area
    looking for 2,500 ONO open to offers, anything considered.

IMG_20181023_150837_506.

IMG_20181022_213351_334.

IMG_20181016_202914_433.

2. Owen Wakefield

Still for sale - price drop £2000

3. Owen Wakefield

Plus 12 months MOT now on car

4. Owen Wakefield

PRICE DROP;
    rad leaks water but have a new one in car ready for new owner to fit. its a 'NISSENS' one
    1700 ono need gone asap as taking up space on drive and want to pay off uni debt

5. Owen Wakefield