Nissan Silvia S14a Q's for sale (non turbo)

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by simonj, Jan 3, 2019.

1. simonj

simonj New Member

Hi to all, helping my friend out to sell his much loved 1997 Nissan Silvia S14a Q's kouki . it is 2.0 litre non turbo. we imported it from Japan ourselves in August 2008 and it was immaculate then .It is in 100% original condition used as a daily driver and well maintained as any cherished car should be. Runs perfectly,approx 120,000 miles but still reads in kms as does speedo so around 190k kms.Interior is perfect especially for year ,body also good with the odd dent scratch here and there but nothing substantial. Has a sunroof, air con ice cold,alpine stereo. only selling due to the London mayors crazy ulez charges soon to be implemented. willing to accept near offers in the region of £3200.please call Dennis on 07708803228 for added info and email me at sceejansen@gmail.com so i can send you photos as cannot figure out how to upload them to this site. cheers Simon

2. KillboSlaggins

KillboSlaggins Active Member

easy to upload photos on here,

Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. simonj

simonj New Member

thanks for link.new to these car forums.loading all pics to one link that multiple people can view sure makes it easier than sending photos to individual emails.

4. simonj

simonj New Member

car was sold,deposit paid following day after posting ad.unfortunately the buyer received exorbitant insurance quotes due to his age and has pulled out so car still for sale.email me and i will sent pics.cheers

5. simonj

simonj New Member

DSC_0339.JPG DSC_0320.JPG DSC_0325.JPG DSC_0330.JPG DSC_0342.JPG DSC_0334.JPG DSC_0331.JPG

6. simonj

simonj New Member

7. simonj

simonj New Member

Silvia now sold and gone to a good home.