For Sale Greddy TD05H 18g - bolt onto a T25/T28 setup + Supporting SR mods

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by prblmslvrs, Jan 18, 2019.

1. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Decided to abort my plans to build my SR20 so my TD05h package is up for sale. Reason for selling is that no matter how I look at it there’s no way I’ll be able to get the car mapped without a load of time off work and money so will just stick to my t25g setup. Done me well so far.

td05.
    • Greddy TD05h 18g – Fresh rebuild by midlands turbo. Unfitted since rebuild. Have taken off rear housing to measure up for a replacement 3 bolt rear housing, currently has T25/T28 rear housing. Midlands turbo also provide a year’s warranty, I will see if this can be transferred to new owner and provide receipt.

• Greddy SR20det mid-mount manifold. Has had a weird ass extension welded to it to fit the T28 housing which I’ve cut off and started to flatten back in preparation for fitting a 3 bolt housing. Can provide the T28 flange that was cut off but would recommend going 3 bolt if you were using the manifold (can be sourced from Kinugawa with a v band adapter). Also has V band welded at the wastegate side for a Tial wastegate.

• Greddy Type C wastegate 47mm – Comes with screamer pipe, braided vacuum hose and a one new gasket (I was going to use gasket manifold side then paste on screamer side.)

• Braided Oil feed line with AN fitting.

• Oil return to AN-10 – to convert the push fit on the SR20det block to AN10. I have yet to source an AN-10 return from turbo (Plenty for sale though)

• SR20det #62 ECU with Nistune – Unsure on what the current map is on this.

• Z32 AFM with pigtail.

Comes with T28 gasket, manifold gasket. Can also throw in a T28 topmount elbow which could be used for fabrication if you’re using T28 rear housing. Also have 6x 555cc Nismo Injectors and a fake Tial I can throw in for asking price. I’m not planning to split anything until the turbo is gone.

Turbo only £650, other parts are priced on request,

Buy the lot, pick up some 740cc injectors, fit it all go get it mapped and enjoy some sick mid-mount SR20det noises. Also TD05h goes up to 400bhp according to Greddy’s figures.

Pictures on request.

#1 prblmslvrs, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

These are the noises you should expect from a good mapper on this turbo.

3. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Will now sell turbo separately. £800. Once this is gone i'll look to break the rest of the kit.

Turbo will bolt straight onto a CA or SR and anything else using T25/28 fitment turbos.

4. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Turbo only £700.

5. davejb

davejb Member

6. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Still here

7. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Turbo is £650 Not going lower. Will split out the other items sourced too.