For Sale 18" Advan RG Racing Alloys Wheels Super Lightweight (Like NEW)

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by v-specii, Jun 21, 2019.

1. v-specii

v-specii Member

Hey folks,

got some super RARE practically new 'GTR Spec' Advan RG Racing Alloy Wheels... please note these are not your regular RG's with the flatter spokes and smaller dishes. I believe these are discontinued and pretty impossible to get hold of tbh so don't miss out. These should have been the wheels on the R34 GTR from the factory IMO... saying that I am abit of a sucker when it comes to the OEM R34 rims aswell so if it helps somebody then I don't mind doing an exchange +cash my way.

Spec are as follows:

18x9.5j +22

These awesome rims have just had near £1k spent on them with a recent refurb and brand new tyres 255/35/18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 Tyres, only done 100 miles since refurb (if that).

£2k

Pictures:

(excuse the blue trim on the R34 wheels)

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

#1 v-specii, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Billy_t15

Billy_t15 Member

arent these the ones that just sold on ebay for £900?

3. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

If you do a bit of research you'd see that Advan RG's in 18" GTR fitment go for 1500-1700 before tax, shipping fees etc on YAJ. Even if these were those wheels it doesn't matter what they cost cause its down to what someone will pay and if YAJ auctions are anything to go by around £2k is about right.
    Good luck with selling these.

• Like Like x 1
  4. v-specii

v-specii Member

Really appreciate that... your user name suits you perfectly: Problem Solvers.. Problem Solved. :smokin: Even though there not £900 of EGay. :euge:

5. v-specii

v-specii Member

6. v-specii

v-specii Member

Hey Folks,

its been bought to my attention some geezer is posting these Advans on other forums (and the exact pics), things are looking very sketchy, as far as I am aware the fellow I sold them to still has them who lives locally in Leicester still owns them and didn't look as if he was going to sell so soon as he bought for his Rx7 & was down my house in a flash to buy them, if you do see them elsewhere then approach with caution, and maybe try them to say you will pick them up, if he/she a clever scammer (have to keep equality in this modern day :blowkiss::euge:) then they may use the lockdown excuse... :wack:

Just be abit wise folks.

Heck if the guy is selling then I want to buy them back hahahaa :dw: