2jzge vvti 600rwhp

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Nate-dog-2jz, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Nate-dog-2jz

Nate-dog-2jz New Member

Hey guys so I'm wanting to do a 2jz swap into my Nissan Silvia s15 with 600rwhp has anybody else done something similar? And what parts should I use to make it save without destroying anything and we're to get the parts I'm From new Zealand and have found it quite hard to source parts here.

P. S. Also new here and don't know how to use the form very well but glad to be apart of this community.

2. Edvard

Edvard Member

Firstly, don't go GE VVTI if possible. VVTI's have weaker con rods than non VVTI GE, because non VVTI GE uses the same rods as GTE. You'll also need a stronger box like R154 or T56...for 600rwhp youll need to swap the head gasket for the GTE one, to lower the compression, upgrade the fuel injectors and fuel pump and maybe some GTE pistons. For the turbo you can use Holset HX40 and minimum 3inch exhaust. Surley I forgot something...but that's main things to look after.

• Like Like x 1
  3. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

+1

4. Nate-dog-2jz

Nate-dog-2jz New Member

Aw some thankyou so much and ye the 2jz ge vvti was all I could afford at the time is it possible for me to change the con rods for better ones?