UZZ32 TOYOTA SOARER 2JZ GTE/GE SWAP HELP

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by LCKYX, Sep 29, 2019.

1. LCKYX

LCKYX New Member

Yooo guys sup! Newbie here, Check this out tho,I just bought a UZZ32 soarer it came without the engine which I was fully aware it was a rolling chasis, I was looking to put a 2JZ GE in it,I was fully aware that I would need to swap the gearbox prop and drive shaft and all of yhe necessary parts,But as I bought the engine from the seller he contacted me and was trying to convince me to get the V8(standard) Heres why, He says the UZZ32 comes with a 4 wheel steering which will not even work with the 2J(which im aware of that) But he told me if I would remove the 4 wheel steering the 2J wouldn’t even fit(I cannot find information regarding to that what so ever) And he was telling me the UZZ32 is an active one(suspension) That I couldn’t even remove the suspension to get the engine to work because 1:They are seized in the chasis and 2.Again they wouldn’t work and 3.It would cost alot of money. So basically I cannot find information regarding to the the hiccups with installing a 2JZ in a active soarer(UZZ32) Can someone plz confirm his assumptions or can someone let me know if Everything will just plug in with not as many problems as he’s describing

Thankyu

6F51831D-443D-4692-B508-755F70FD2C75.