Nissan s14a m54b30 swap

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by DriftfriendsTV, Oct 28, 2019.

1. DriftfriendsTV

DriftfriendsTV New Member

Starting out with our latest project. We have our Nissan s14a which at the moment is a rolling shell. The rear is pretty much complete and the front end is cut ready to be tubed. The plan we have in mind is to put is to fit a m54b30 enginge from huxley kitted e46 saloon. I'll attach what photos I have already and obviously will update at least once a week with progress. The project shouldn't really take long but I'm sure everyone says that Haha.

2. RozeTheHornet

RozeTheHornet Active Member

I get errors on the pictures, but loving the idea of this!
    Keep us updated!!! :D.

3. DriftfriendsTV

So below are pictures of what the car looked like when I first got it. It looks a little rough but she has potential. It has a solid mounted rear end, coilovers all round 2 rotas and a full set of standard wheels. Time to get some parts together.

lLGLAR. OTBSiM.
    h4S9as.
    crD33H.

4. DriftfriendsTV

Sorry for the lack of updates just been gathering a few parts ready to smash it all out in one. I thought I'd just update everyone with the progress so far.

So I now have front and rear lights and a new boot which just changes the car completely.
    IMG_20191011_092335_750.
    IMG_20191016_113231_305.

Looks sick and I think a little tilt on the stock wing will make it look way more aggressive. I also now have a steering rack and the engine bay is cut and opened up ready for the engine.
    20191124_122905.

And the most exciting part I have so far is the engine harness which is from ANT steering and electric. It takes all the essential plugs from the m54 and I have kindly asked them to leave the ends clear for me to wire up. It's amazing it's super clean and even comes with instructions. Massive thank you it will save me ours of wiring.
    20191125_161401.

So that's pretty much it for now. The car the engine is currently in has a drift event at Pembrey on the 8th December then it's all hands on deck and crack on with not only this build ut all the Drift Friends 2020 drift builds so stay tuned
    IMG_20191021_151518_951.