EBAY 2014 GT86 TRD in Red

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by ThatredTRD, Nov 4, 2019.

1. ThatredTRD

ThatredTRD New Member

Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193183992675?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2014 Lightning Red Toyota GT86 TRD

Up for sale is my pride and joy, sadly the time has come for her to go. She needs to go as I need funds to move house.

This is the GT86 Toyota Racing Development model in Lightning Red. The TRD models were only announced in black and white, with a limited run of 250. Out of that 250 only 166 were sold. The trd was £6500 more than the standard model new. None were announced in red. I have researched this and found only 3 other red TRD’s on the road. I have never seen another red TRD for sale. Making this car very rare.

Specs below:

Xenon headlights
    Bluetooth
    Cruise Control
    Climate Air Conditioning
    Electric Front Windows
    Radio CD Player
    Aux / USB
    Power Folding Mirrors
    Electric Door Mirrors
    Remote Central Locking
    All Round Airbags
    Alarm
    Auto Lights
    ISO fix rear seats
    Limited Slip Differential
    TRD bodykit
    TRD petrol cap
    TRD oil cap
    TRD exhaust system
    2nd cat delete
    Resonator delete
    TRD gear knob
    TRD alloys 18’’
    Spare wheel 17’’
    Jack kit
    Locking wheel nuts
    Keyless start
    Keyless entry
    Keyless unlock and locking
    Toyo proxxes T1R's
    Disc brakes
    Full service history
    2 keys

At the time of writing the mileage is 38253. This will increase slowly as this is my daily driver.

The next service is due September 2020.

MOT expires on the 21st of May 2020.

I have paperwork for extras purchased (spare wheel, bolt for spare wheel, proxxes fitting), paperwork for the MOT’s and services.

During my ownership I have been part of the GT86 owners club and proudly displayed this car at many shows across the UK. I have tried keeping this car as pristine as possible. The car has never missed a beat and drives perfect. These are a real experience to drive, the handling is very tight and they are extremely fun. With it having the TRD exhaust system, it is quite loud.

The only bad point is that the right exhaust well has a slight scuff on it. You can't really see it unless you are looking under the car. This does not affect performance in any way.

Smoke free home.

£14,500 OVNO

Contact me for more information.

No time wasters or tyre kickers.

Deposit will be needed to secure the car.

2. theholty

theholty OH NOES