(URGENT) I need stock video for a job opportunity!!!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by MVLVKI, Nov 27, 2019.

1. MVLVKI

MVLVKI New Member

Hey Guys and Gals!
    Let me introduce myself, and my objective here.
    First and most importantly I'm an aspiring videographer and editor, and need some footage I can use for nonprofit use for an application to work with a pro drift team over here in the states (Will give credit/ provide links to social media ect.)
    I hope to use this opportunity to make friends and mentors in the automotive industry who can provide insight as well as quality advice (My dream career path is working on and driving cars 24/7)
    Currently where I am from drifting hasn't become popular, so not too many people I know personally I can easily shoot footage for... :(

thank you all for your time and help!
    and most importantly

Have a great day!

• Like Like x 1
  2. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

welcome mate on dw

3. gripaddict

gripaddict New Member

Help me understand, you want to use other people's drift footage to show a Pro drift team how good you are at filming drift footage?

4. Jacob Rawa

Jacob Rawa New Member

Bruh No. guy clearly said he's looking for a drift team, or just a pro drifter that he can take footage of, while also getting some insight to the community and get new contacts so he can pursue his passion :)

Edit: Now that i read it, it's written horribly, but also confused if he wants to Apply for being a videographer FOR a drift team that he chooses or is he looking for one currently.

OP EDIT YOUR POST