Altezza head needed

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Stephen Stretton, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Stephen Stretton

Stephen Stretton New Member

Has anyone got a good altezza head for sale as i just finished my build then on way down to get mapped she dropped a valve on piston one wrecked my cp carrillo forged piston then put an exhaust valve through my precision turbo fucking cars lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

bloody hell
    how this happen ??
    i am sorry for you to hear this :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stephen Stretton

Ino lad dont talk was near done broke in on way to get mapped and just backfired started ticking like mad turns out the we coller on the valve came out and dropped on the piston shattered and wrecked everything my biggest worry is if the bore is scraped completely wrecked my forged precision turbo build

4. anzhar

anzhar Member

Sorry to hear this, im in the final stages getting last few bits together for my tezza build, if you dont mind, where did you get your turbo manifold from?

5. Stephen Stretton

Place called wicked racing on facebook there in sir lanka do class work look them up talk about 6 weeks are so maybe more

6. anzhar

anzhar Member

Thx for replying

Oh yeah?, i asked them for t3 twinscroll and told me they dont have a jig for it...

What type if manifold is yours? And if you dont mind, how much did you pay?

7. Stephen Stretton

Its to suit vband its for high flow so you would need a turbo thats v band in/out with the s compressor housing so like 4 inch inlet 2.5 inch out ar.64 so most turbos like gtx3071 the 76 gtx28 precision aswell cause there the same fit as garrett they will tell you if you buy it they also do a class inlet mani