WILL A BRIDE ZETA III FIT MY FAT ASS

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by kieran.js, May 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. kieran.js

kieran.js Member

I’m in the market for a Bride Zeta III - I’m wondering if anybody could shed some light on where in the booty scale a Zeta III fits.

I’m a 36” waist at 76kg. I’ve read on some US forums that a regular Zeta III might be a bit snug on the thighs and that a Type-L would be more accommodating.

However the Type-L seems to be more difficult to come by and that it’s actually intended primarily for taller rather than wider people.

I’m already looking at a few regular Zeta III’s already so any help is greatly appreciated, mans needs a seat asap. Cheers

2. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

You'll need the big boi i think.

However its more about your hips that your waist. I'm large but fit in standard Corbeau / Recaro SPG and Bride Zeta fine because i aint got big hips.

Get a mate with a Zeta and have a sit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kieran.js

kieran.js Member

Ah right I hear you man, having a test sit would be ideal but the only dudes I know up here in Shetland run Brix’s.

Guess I should hold out for a big boi. Or maybe I just pull the trigger on a normal one and buy a subscription to Scottish Slimmers.

4. svampen

svampen New Member

Even if L is more for "tall people" I'd say you need to be really short for a regular zeta to fit good.
    I'm 185, which I guess it tall af in japan, and I fit like shit in mine. The beltholes is pretty much at my shoulder blades, can't imagine you can be any taller than 170 for it to fit like it's supposed to.

5. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

hey to all
    i have in my nissan this bride ( now is for slae both seats ) zeta 3 model large and fit very well i am 75 kilos i am not very tall guy i am normal 180
    i think this seats must fit direct not need to buy bigger from what you need
    not need space to move at all
    if you can move what you buy this seat hold the oem seat after all