Toyota Crown athlete, manual swapped for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Scene_rookie, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Scene_rookie

Scene_rookie New Member

2001 Toyota Crown Athlete V (JZS171)
    1JZ vvti engine
    141,000 kilometres (dash all still in km)
    The car is manual swapped with an R154 gearbox back in Japan by Rasty japan (no proof of this just previous owners word) the swap has been done to a very high standard all Toyota parts (jzx100 clutch pedal, jzx100 handbrake conversion etc) and genuine clutch.
    Painted in Toyota 209 black, the paintwork is good but not perfect it is a 19 year old car afterall, no rust or accident damage on the car!

The car is crazy high spec with a full leather interior, electric front seats, electric reclining rear seats!, fridge behind the rear arm rest, satnav (in japan but cool none the less), CD/dvd/tape/minidisk player, auto headlights, shade on rear window, electric windows all round, air con, dual zone climate control (can also be controlled from the rear of the car)

MODS
    - J pipe delete to hks filter
    - Full custom stainless steel exhaust system, still has a back box so it sounds absolutely unreal and doesnt drone on a long run, you can actually have a conversation with your passengers
    - 18x9.5 et10 Rota GTRs (one is very slightly buckled resulting in a slight wheel wobble around 50mph) good tires all round
    - tinted rear windows, large sun strip and eye lids to give the car a blacked out look
    - Lip kit on the car (not sure on the make, potentially wald)
    - Japanese coilovers not sure on make, but they're ridiculously comfy
    - massive red obnoxious gearknob

Bad bits
    - slightly bucked front wheel like I mentioned (bad pothole hit, wheel is not cracked at all and nothing bent on the car)
    - as with most J pipe delete installs the car does sometimes stall when you are coasting slowly to a junction (you can drive around this just slipping the throttle when you're stopping) plenty of known fixes for this online too
    - few small rub marks on the seat off the relocated handbrake (it is not split or noticable unless you are sitting in the seat looking for it)

I have been totally honest in the advert, the car is absolutely unreal, sounds epic, turns heads everywhere and you certainly dont see many on the road at all! My only reason for selling is that I want to buy a house and out of the 2 cars I have, this one has less sentimental value to me.

I'm looking for £9000 ovno, I think it's a brilliant price considering the spec of the car and the manual swap, and the fact that chasers that are waaay worse spec go for more money received_301413487138905. received_988955417982436. IMG_20191106_195109_442. IMG_20191106_195109_445.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Scene_rookie

Scene_rookie New Member

Sensible offers considered, or swaps for an mx5 plus fair amount of cash my way :)

3. orb38

orb38 Member

This looks badass! I Love these and fuck a manual would be amazing.

Good luck mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. ryan1987

ryan1987 New Member

Where you based mate ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scene_rookie

Scene_rookie New Member

Stockton on tees mate.

Sorry for the slow reply my phone didn't notify me

6. Scene_rookie

Scene_rookie New Member

***PRICE DROP £8500** or make me a good offer

7. Scene_rookie

Scene_rookie New Member

8. DRFFFT

DRFFFT New Member

Does the jzx100 clutch pedel bolt to the top of the jzs171

9. Evann679

Evann679 New Member

Hey man

I have Toyota crown estate and I would like to do a manual swap on it.
    Are able to give me a list of things I need to do this conversion please.

10. Boqaj

Boqaj New Member

Any idea who currently owns this? After a manual swapped crown saloon ideally in black line this one. Cash waiting! Cheers.

Jake