Skyline R33 GTST Spe 1.5 Manual

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Waqargt4, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Waqargt4

Waqargt4 New Member

For sale here is My Nissan Skyline R33 GTST spec 1.5 Manual.

I have owned this car since It was imported in 2018 and am the only Uk owner. Still have some import papers with the car including deregistration certificate. The car has covered approximately 180.000 KM. Never been converted so everything still shows in KM. I had begun and planned on making this an immaculate example but due to two other skylines requiring my attention I am having to let this one go.

Good Bits –

- Recently had timing belt and water pump changed.

- Recent Oil and Oil filter change.

- New Japspeed aluminium radiator.

- New brake pads all round.

- New front drop links.

- New windscreen.

Not so good –

- Strut tops are showing sighs of rust (Pictured). The a very slight amount of rust coming through which has not got worse in the time I’ve owned the car. It looks like it’s just a case of removing the top skin and treating the layer underneath and replacing the top skin.

- Paint has lost lacquer and had oxidised in places over the car. The roof being the worst of it (Pictured).

- Gearbox has a crunch when going into second gear. Its slightly better when warm but in general the gearbox is quite tired and could do with a rebuild.

All In all, it is a straight car with no major dents or damage and would not take too much to bring to a good standard. Potentially a bargain for someone with prices of RB25DET manual cars on the up, would make a good mini project for someone with the time.

Price - £8495.

07463021106 (Message for more pictures)

Viewings and questions welcome.

Thanks.

#1 Waqargt4, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lewisdoble10@g

lewisdoble10@g New Member

has this sold?