S13/R32 from Germany

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by mabrodat, Nov 11, 2020.

1. mabrodat

mabrodat New Member

Hi Guys,

i´m Max from germany and i´ve been reading the Driftworks Forum basically since i know how to read English I thought it would be time to finally sign up and post a thread about my car shenigans

A brief History of my Cars:
    I´ve been into cars/bikes/mopeds basically my whole life...started working at a BMW dealership at the age of 16, been into mopeds before and all that. When i turned 18, i scraped together all my hard earned money and bought an E46 330d, wich after some years turned into that:

VBoJcFhl.

then into this

jZm7wJ3l.

and then turned a little more driving-oriented:

u83k5YOl.

used all the drivability to drive directly into the rear end of a 5 Series

SPbJCWfl.

While I had that Car I´ve also had a E36 323i Winter Beater, bought it lpretty barry´d up

EFfPy3Tl.

turned it into that, and basically 4 days later got bored of it and sold it:

Ix26j2zl.

I´ve also had some other Cars, some better, some worse, but telling all the stories would kinda take too long

QVZhMLGl.
    RMZOyB2l.
    6psFpNDl.
    cgnS1ckl.

went street drifting in all of them (living in the Black Forest means i do have quite alot touge-ish roads around me) but never went to a real drift day.

come 2016, stumbled upon this thread on Driftworks:

https://www.driftworks.com/forum/threads/keeping-the-old-school-vibe-r32.242308/

saved some money and bought this:

Ld7RSX4l.

Wich was just a second before R32 priceds skyrocketed

bought a load of parts:

XXnZSFFl.

somehow never fitted any of the Bodykit Parts, but fitted coils, the seat and the GTR Wheels
    Interior to date:

7bbqxz9l.

PlUOloG.

The Car is basically the same ever since and it´s also the only car, that somehow stuck with me.
    This coming winter i really want to get the Parts mounted and work on the Coils to get it a little lower, especially in the rear.

but-wait-theres-more-11668680.

i´ve always wanted an S13, I wanted one since that thread on Driftworks:
    https://www.driftworks.com/forum/threads/episode-3-return-of-the-lifestyler.199530/

but there aren´t many S13s left in germany, and back when there were more, i had no money, no storage space, or an R32
    With this year fucking up my holiday plans, changing jobs (due to losing a job to the rona), buying and remodeling a house, the bug kinda kept biting. I made a nice profit from selling my last (purple) compact and still had some money on the side, i kept looking and there weren´t any within my price range but there was a local one that was astronomically priced. I went and looked at it, offered half the asking price and went home.
    to get a phone call 3 days later. I had an S13.

7fQhLBbl.

It needs quite a bit of work, changed the cambelt, oil change, welded in a new sill, passed the german TÜV
    I somehow do not have anymore exterior or interior Pics, but it´s a stock S13, everybody knows what they look like
    Plans for that Car are to build a fun usable street car, that i can finally take to a drift day. Very much like that car:
    https://blog.streettracklife.com/keep-it-simple-joshs-pignose-s13/

Low, functional, cool Wheels.

I´m currently on the hunt for coils, a diff, chuki skirts, a jdm rear bumper and most importantly some 4/5x114 Wheels, since i don´t have the funds to 5 lug swap it, but want to be able to run the wheels on both my cars
    So if you have any of the stuff above, lemme know.

Oh, and one of my best buddies kinda accidently bought an S13 too

ndyU39il.

Thats basically my car history till the current day..i´ll try and keep this thread up while the "Builds" continue

• Like Like x 1