R32 sedan project

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by smurf, Nov 20, 2021.

1. smurf

smurf Member

Well I don't know where to start with this one lol.. I've had it a few years and has been a very slow project. One of the wings was a little tired so got two mint ones. I have the car stripped for sill replacement and repaint. Sills were badly jacked at a time and now have rusted etc. Got two new sills from Steve richardson which are perfect fit. Any tips on sill repairs and replacement would be most welcome. So pulled engine out and it got full over haul, stuck with the rb20det as if had loads of skylines and love how the 2 litre revs etc plus it's just gonna be a fun road car. New rings, acl bearings etc etc replaced and renewed all the components. It's looking super fresh now. Got my blitz type 03 refurbed too and uras kit has landed for it there also. Pics etc to follow thanks for looking

2. smurf

smurf Member

3. smurf

smurf Member

Wee rb ready to go back in. Alloy rad, fmic, and new fuel pump there to slide in at same time. Hopefully now I've started this thread I'll get the push to get back at it. Car has gtr diff and shafts fitted also.

4. smurf

smurf Member

5. smurf

smurf Member

Screenshot_20220329_120312_com.instagram.android. Screenshot_20220328_170546_com.instagram.android.
    Welding done thankfully. On to next mission..