318is coupe Msport parts

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by james899, Aug 12, 2013.

1. james899

james899 Member

Here I am selling my BMW E36 318is coupe due to needing the space on my drive for my new project car this car drives amazing it feels really nice and comfy on a journey

Only just serviced and had a rocker cover gasket replaced due to the old one splitting and causing a oil leak (not bad was just over time )
    has has new wheel bearings has 4 new tyres under 1000 miles ago I have a new fuel filter just never got round to fitting it it
    half red leather interior cost the person before me a fortune to put it in and has the carpet and door cards and parcel shelf and mats to match

all Msport bump strips on the car a e36 m3 boot lid and I have a pair of e36 m3 skirts for the car all parts are oem not cheap copies

It is on coilovers but they are not hard or harsh ride at all compared to some I have owned

Wheels are genuine BBS 2 piece splits RC090 they were a very expensive optional extra from a E39 M5 from bmw and now are rare as hell and worth stupid money

It's a very straight example of a E36 will be missed there are probably are other things I have missed but can't remember want any more info text or call me more photos on request

Has a year MOT no tax

Call or text on 07753230053

£1250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]