350z fairlady £5000

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by James_redwood, May 7, 2018.

1. James_redwood

James_redwood New Member

Nissan 350z fairlady

Mot till may 2019

Mods

Takeda intake system
    Carbon fibre effect battery cover
    Carbon fibre effect dot 4 cover
    Carbon fibre effect engine cover
    370z coilpacks and injectors
    Full stainless steel exhaust including decat this is a very loud system I can include my baffles if you want them
    Cobra bucket seats on custom rails (size large)
    Takata harnesses all in date till 2019 I believe
    Custom made harness bar not the generic eBay version I did plan on taking the car on track so spent alot on the set up and then never went on track
    Original Japanese floor mats all in good condition
    Sony double din head unit (original included)
    Retrofitted reverse cameras have been fitted however due to the satnav not in working order these don't show
    Interior is in good condition
    Carbon fibre rear wing with rear window spoiler
    Full set of rota drift gtr alloys
    Brand new rear tyres good front tyres
    Nismo lip on the front bumper
    Car is on coilovers however I'm unsure of the brand... I can't seem to find any makers marks on them but I can say they are nice and stiff and sit nice in the arches

Issues wise the body work has a couple of dings in the passenger door you can only really notice them if you run your finger down it.

The grill at the front could do with replacing it's not the best fit I think the previous owner attempted to make his own zunsport

Sometimes there's a little vibration into 5th gear but it all runs perfectly I've had it checked the box looks fine.

The satnav disc is missing I assume that because it was in Japanese it was no use also the radio doesn't pick up British frequency I'm sure there's a fix for it but I dunno what it is.

I am interested in swapping for something cash either way... Must be jap no mx5's can't fit haha

Located Thurrock Essex

IMG_20180506_123817.

2. BaysideS14

BaysideS14 Member

Would you be interested in a swap for an r34 with cash my way?