For Sale 4 Work Meister s1 2p 17" 9j and 10j et35 and a pair of Stern Reverse face II 17" 9j et 30

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by s14matt, Jul 25, 2020.

1. s14matt

s14matt New Member

Set of 4 work meister s1 2 piece alloys for sale but........they've been in the wars.

A kerb jumped out in front the car and damaged two of the wheels. One of the fronts (9j) suffered significant damage to the rim and was told un-repairable however a very talented Aluminium fabricator locally (my father) said anything can be repaired and proceeded to cut and bend and build the rim back to health. It doesn't have the same polished finished as the rest of the rim and it does leak air slowly over a few days. It was unfortunate the kerb attacked the rim right at the valve and its here the air seems to leak most. The wheel does balance but requires a fair bit of counter weight. I've used these rims on track so fairly serious abuse and they haven't failed and they didn't cause steering wobble.
    One of the rears took a glancing blow from the kerb and caused a slight flat spot on the rim. Again it doesn't cause wobble and since they were track wheels I didn't get it repaired.
    The other two wheels are fine but as can be seen from the pics the rims are kerbed in places and the paint has flaked off and require shot blasting and painting.
    Pretty rare thing to find a set of these wheels in need of refurbish at a price that doesn't require a mortgage. Im only selling and not doing myself as I'm now running 18's and potentially selling the s14 as well.
    The wheels are 17" diameter, 9j fronts and 10j rears all et35 from memory as the stickers have come off on the inside of the rims. Went on my s14 with only a slight arch roll and cleared r33 brembos no problem.
    They've got track tyres on, 215 45 17 pirelli p zero rosso on the fronts, bit of life left but wear on the shoulders. The rears will have Falken track tyres on 255 40 17 but they're on the wear bars but maybe do another track day.
    Open to offers but I'll start at £700. I'll happily package and organise a courier for delivery UK mainland £50. Other regions I'd have to get a quote.

Also have a pair of Stern reverse face II split rims I think they're called 17" 9j et30 is I think. Again need a refurb but these haven't been attacked by a kerb. The faces and paint are good but the rims are kerbed. The inside rims have some very slight flat spots from pot holes I'd imagine. They balance fine and I've run them on track with no wheel wobble. These will also have a set of nearly finished track tyres on. They do go flat though, takes a day or so but I'd guess the split rim needs resealing, beyond me and they stayed inflated for a track day so never bothered me.
    Not sure on price for these either as they seem rare and hardly ever come. Open to offers but I'll start at £350. Again happy to package up and courier mainland UK for £35. Other regions I'd have to get a quote.

Also happy for someone to collect, I live on Anglesey North Wales. work all. Work repair. Work flat spot. work good. Stern Wheels.

• Like Like x 1
  2. s14matt

s14matt New Member

Price drop, Work wheels £500 and Stern wheels £250.
    Now also on ebay