List of Drivers on DW

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by PhilMorrison, Oct 27, 2007.

1. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

In an attempt to give recognition on DW to those that deserve it, we have come up with a structure of tags that will be added under a username. It's for all sorts of things, but one of the tag groups that I need help with is drivers.
    There are two tags, and as there's so many drivers now days, I don't have a clue who goes in what catagory. So if you fit into one of the catagories below, or you know of someone that does, could you please add the Driftworks username below :) No thread contamination, and honesty appreciated.

Please remember, I need the exact usernames on Driftworks :).

Driver : having competed in any drift competition, regardless of finishing position. This group is also for all the people who don't compete, but are good drifters. This is not for Joe blogs that just bought an S13. It's for serious drivers that have proven their capabilities one way or another.

Pro Driver : having achieved top 16 in EDC or D1GB in the UK. Prodrift Pro level, or another pro series we are familiar with. e.g. D1GP or Formula Drift.

We now have quite a few people tagged, so for further drivers, please make a request here to be a driver or pro driver, and if I don't know you, a brief explanation of what makes you qualify :)

#1 PhilMorrison, Oct 27, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  2. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

Okay, please post individual request from now on, and if I don't know you, please give a reason why you qualify for the status of driver or pro driver :)

3. MR-steveo

MR-steveo TNS MAN CHILD

mr phil i did qalify for night fight top 16 and all that lol

4. Pulsatingstar

Pulsatingstar -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

Theres a rouge pixel on the V in driver. Its gonna really get on my tits lol its higher up than the rest.

Edit, aarrgh, driftworks K isnt level either im gonna have nightmare :wack:

5. Will_DW

Will_DW Member

Only if my stupid car didnt brake :(..

Quite a cool idea though.

:)

6. sideways for life

driver please

been drifting just over a year and been to 15 events and streto ever day, i've got a euro drift pro licence and will be competing next year :dw:

7. suprmek1

suprmek1 Dori Mechanic

^^^^ he is really good cant wait to see you compete. humm we dont condone streeto ;)

8. narcotic

narcotic Active Member

can i have a lifestyler one please? will give me more insentive to get off the keyboard and into a seat hehe

9. PeterT

PeterT fuck diffin.

eeeem, i do some night time shopping and have only done one trackday (its Ireland, come on like!) but at that, a pro driver came up to me and congradulated my skiddings! was happy! and myself and mouwt (jack) have set up Paddy-Drift, getting more peeps trackdays from now on! one on the 9th....

hmm, sounds like im realy trying for a yokey under my name! ha

10. affy

affy Guest

does redlines fastest drift car comp at santa pod count i did that last year i also do alot of late night shopping/ can class my self as driver

11. skyludeboy

skyludeboy Guest

sorry this post reply was ment to be mine i posted without realising who was signed on can i be put down as driver

12. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Was that not drag racing though:wack:

13. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

Drivers is for people who can drift to a high standard. If you can honestly put yourself in that catagory, then no probs. It seems like you may need to get a few practice days under your belt first though tbh :)

14. sideways for life

cheers

15. Crosshatch

Crosshatch Night-Walkers

I love the idea (cos it makes me feel important....ish...kind of), but i think the way its currently laid out is a little messy... imo

16. Baba

Baba Ex SuperSlide member

Just a suggestion. Can we have Semi-Pro Drifter and Pro Drifter?

I mean the word "Driver" sounds like we dont know how to drift so we just drive around the track instead :wack:

17. Crosshatch

Crosshatch Night-Walkers

i like that idea ^^

will give me even more of an ego boost lol

18. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

Baba: no it's bloody complicated enough as it is :wack:. I'm not really sure how you've come to the conclusion that that's what Driver means here :wack: :confused: .

If some can come up with better image files for Admin, Moderator, Driftworks Staff, Driver, Pro Driver, Official Trader, Sponsor, and Drift Media, using the exact same sizes, and basic colours per tag, we would be more than happy to use them.
    We arn't exactly too shabby with graphics, and this is the best that we could do, so please feel free to help if you can :)

19. FlikstRR

FlikstRR 330D powered

yeee agreed
    why not summit like:

Drifter (practice days, shows, learnign but capable etc)
    semi-pro drifter (ED, UKDC EU ones etc)
    then PRO Drifter

Edit: Phil posted as I did :wack:

20. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

Flat outright answer incase you didn't get it the first time :wack: : NO IT'S ALREADY A HELL OF A LOT OF WORK. It's absolutely fine as is. Don't be greedy :wack: