550bhp spec RSR edition R5R RX Rex, blown engine £6500k

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by royal, Apr 14, 2008.

1. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

I wasn't looking at selling this but at the moment everytime I get the money to rebuild it I end up needing to buy stuff for the drift car and its getting a bit silly on the overdraft. I'm sure in a few months I'll be able to find the money but I only really want to skid cars and the thought of trashing one of only two RSR editions known in the country is a bit sobering.
    Its one of only two known RSR editions in the UK, I also have the magazine article for when it was the UKs most powerful Twin Turbo. I've had it for about 18mths-2 years ish.

At the moment its been in the garage for about 6mths (blew the engine at trax). Its an excellent fast road / track car with absolutely everything needed to support the high power. I blew the engine after getting carried away with many high speed runs on the way up to silverstone. See my other thread for engine details. Basically it needs a rebuild (new rotor and housing. Apart from a few knocks on the body kit from cones at the one drift day it did its in excellent condition in every other way.
    Its got brand new semi slick 888 tyres that just cost me £700. I'll need to get the spec when I get home but off the top of my head. The build was done by reworx similar to the stripey car.

T04e hybrid turbo
    4 inch straight through exhaust, with flutter type blow off valve
    PWR race spec rad
    PWR Cooler
    electric power steering
    1.5way mazdaspeed diff (rare)
    Bilstein suspension all round (like the RZ model, perfect fast road/track)
    Black leather interior, newly covered by last owner, just a small in the stitching on the drivers side
    Rear bins
    Bomex body kit (not sure of company, may be different, will confirm later)
    99 spec wheels sprayed graphite.
    Apexi pfc
    solid engine mounts
    Other bells and whistles, I'll update later.

I've put it at 6k, please feel free to pm me any advice those who know it but I'd rather people didn't spam the thread with it as I love the car and its only for sale out of practicality.

Spoiler is removed but can come with it if wanted. It has a cracked mounting bracket (easy fix)
    Trax_058.
    DSC00348noplate.

DSCF0014small.
    DSCF2151.
    smlDSC02418.
    smlDSC02468.
    dscf0096hf7-1.
    chunkdrivingnoplate.
    IMG_2161noplate.

#1 royal, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  2. Bunny

Bunny Bat Country

Don't do it.

3. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

Just playing it by ear really mate. I keep getting the money together to buy the new engine bits and need to spend it on the skidder. The money I bought the skyline off you for was supposed to be for the engine :wack:, and then this month I had to buy all the fia reg stuff, when I get paid again end of the month all go to you and for paying off the rest of the reg stuff, getting a bit tired of it. A few months time and I'll be able to rebuild it, if I havn't broke the skyline, but I'd rather spend the money on skidding and sorting my overdraft at the moment. If I was fully flush I'd turn this into a full blown skidder but I think I need to practice and get better before having £10k wrapped up in a skid car.

4. Bunny

Bunny Bat Country

Definately a fair point mate, I've still got that all to come over the next few months with all the FIA stuff.

Just such a nice motor. When you were telling me about it i didn't think it would be as nice as this.

5. ducatichick

ducatichick Drift Spice

no no no no no! don't do it............

keep her and stay skint-your still young and plenty of years left to pay back your overdraft :wack:

6. stevoS13wannabe

6500,000 man thats expensive!
    good luck wit the sale

7. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

Haha, opps, you know what I mean!

8. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Harroooooooooo!

noooooooooooo ..............

youll regret it!!!! :(

9. Kieron

Kieron Member

Knew this car when John had it. lovely and uber rare example. Good luck with the sale Dave!

10. ドリフター

thats a nice wee beestie... swap u my 2 nissans for it :)

11. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

Sorry mate :) I would be interested in a deal on a full spec drift car but I don't want anything I need to put the time into really. Got enough time sponges already!

12. chunk

chunk Raging Alcoholic

Good times man!

Such a nice car, shame your thinking of selling. It's a very well balanced car with LOTS of powarz!!

I'd imagine it will sell fast.

Rich