600bhp s13 £30 No offers

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by def, Feb 24, 2005.

1. def

def Member

Hello guys the following is from Richie Beumont(Top speed challenge Organiser)
    I would buy a ticket if I had the money and imagine if you won it!!!!

def

This is your chance to own the ND Developed 600+bhp 1.8l S13 for only £30. I have owned this car for over 2 years now and am at a point where I have no other option than to sell my pride and joy due to unforeseen circumstances.
    This car has had over £75,000 spent on it to bring it up to its present condition. If you do not know about this car you can see some onboard footage with this months Redline magazine (200mph Challenge). This car has also been featured many times in national media. I will be selling 800 Tickets at £30 each and the draw will not take place until all tickets have sold. That’s pretty good odd if you ask me. This will cover the original sum I advertised the car for. An individual can by as many tickets as they want and the draw will be officially held with witnesses. Those who enter would get a signed form sent explaining the rules which they would then sign and return with a cheque. Once all funds have cleared the draw will take place at an agreed venue by an agreed person to ensure fairness. See link below for onboard run at santa pod
    http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk...1.6_sec_Pod.wmv
    If you want to buy tickets e-mail richard@beaumont20.fsnet.co.uk and please include the following details: -
    Your Full name
    Address
    Age (no Under 17's)
    BB Name and BB

2. mattwelby

mattwelby Wanabe Drifter

pics wud be good?

matt

3. Dan Goodyer

Dan Goodyer JasonRobertson

you haven't seen this car?! :eek: :worthy:

4. mattwelby

mattwelby Wanabe Drifter

i dunno till i see the pics i prob have but dunno

i just dunno :cry:

wud like to see it thou :nod:

matt

5. docwra

docwra Active Member

Its got lovely wheels eh?? ;)

richiesig.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Spannermonkey

Spannermonkey Member

Just a quick note to anyone who doesn't know this car (both of you....), I've seen this car, in detail (during my short-lived spell as a tea-boy at ND) and it is exceptional!

IIRC, it is easily the most powerful 200 in the UK, possible Europe and beyond. It has been built and maintained with a money-no-object only-the-best-will-do attitude to the highest possible standards.

Richie, I'll take 2 tickets please! (email sent)

Spannermonkey

7. Nutty Nutter

Nutty Nutter Member

sounds an idea - how do ya pay :D