got me a s14a

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by gazwold, Sep 23, 2004.

1. gazwold

gazwold Member

just got a s14a got it half way home then blew the bottom end due to being over full with oil (basics gaz) but havin a rebuild should be done on friday im paying £1000 is that a good price? also its a auto can you still drift them or is harder? i am thinkin about doing a manual conversion haow easy is this?

cherrs Gazwold :)

#1 gazwold, Sep 23, 2004
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2004
  2. LittleMark

LittleMark -NIGHTSPIRIT-

wounder about the car mate, apparently the auto/manual conversion is doable but takes alot more than it may seem! someone told me that a guy off the SXOC forum had done it so it might be worth asking around there, as for a 1000 squidos, whats entailed in the price?? and are they a reprable (spelling)company?

Mark

3. gazwold

gazwold Member

Its my mate who is doin the job for me he owns a garage in lincoln he has done work on my pulsars beforte and done a crackin job and he has done a bottom end rebuild on my mates pulsar aswell so im hopin it should be a good job. Thanks for the advice on auto to manual conversion i will ask on the sxoc :thumbs:

4. SteveDunn

SteveDunn Straya

Hi :)

www.sxoc.com/vbb is a great source of info for the 14a :)

One of the moderators there has done the auto-manual conversion, his name is Ken :) I think there's quite a few threads about his progress, so give the search button a try :)