Rota RB 13x8's in Black Suit AE86 114.3mm PCD

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Black Betty, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Ive got a set of 4 13x8 Rota RB's in black off my AE86! They are in very good condition and have never been kerbed! If you look closely you might see a few fine scratches but apart from that in great condition!

114.3mm PCD and what i believe is a +2 offset, they fit flush with standard AE86 arches. As you can see in this pic:
    memamhead1.
    They havnt got the greatest dish in the world, but dont look too bad on betty!
    I dont think you can get this size in the UK anymore as they only do them in 15's. I paid about £300 for these and you can still get them new from the states for around £270+ shipping obviously.
    The only reason for selling them is i no longer run AE86 hubs or wheel PCD's!

£200ono (can ship anywhere if needs be at buyers cost)

(THEY DONT COME WITH TYRES as i always ran my slicks on them)

Lowrider2-1.

DSC00138.

2. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

New week, new beginning! Up to the top!

Come on peeps, cheap set of wide rims for drift day action! Better than slapping on a nasty pair of 200sx rims or something!
    They clear the body and calipers fine and dont need spacing etc. If people are put off by no tyres i could find some just legal 2nd hand tyres at local tyres places to put on for free so you can go skidding on them!

#2 Black Betty, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  3. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

4. sideways.taff

sideways.taff - www.tafftune.com -

... I presume they came to fetch them then! :D