'96 Eunos Roadster (MK1 MX5)

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Phil Mann, May 17, 2014.

1. Phil Mann

Phil Mann Member

1996 Euno Roadster 1.8 (Mk1 MX5)

162,318km (100,860 miles) Car still in use so will increase.

MOT June ’14, Tax July ’14

Dark Blue with a Black HRW Hardtop, soft top has been removed. Electric windows, PAS and working Air con. Torsen Diff.

Mechanically sound but bodywork needs attention if you want a show car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Exterior
    Dark Blue.
    Black HRW Hardtop.
    Front wide Arches, Rears not fitted but will include them.
    Rare Mazdaspeed front lip.

From a distance the car paint looks great, up close it’s no show car. The passenger door has been damaged because someone cycled into it while parked. Not replaced it as always intended to respray the car and replace the door then.

Wheels, tyres, brakes, suspension and chassis.
    Rota Grid V 15x8 ET0. Sprayed Satin Black.
    Front tyres Yokohama Parada Spec 2. Good tread, only been on since January.
    Rear tyres Toyo T1R About 3mm left.
    Hel braided lines in white, ATE Superblue dot 4 fluid. Only fitted 17/05.
    Drilled and groved discs.
    D2 Racing coilovers, height and damping adjustable.
    P5 Framerails.

Car was purchased from the MX5Restorer in July 2012 as a rust free example. I have had the hardtop on the car at least the last 18months. The sills and the underside of the car are still clean. A little surface rust on things like the wishbones but no proper rust.

Engine and drivetrain.

1.8 with 162,318km
    MX5Dan Alloy Radiator.
    Stoney racing radiator and heater matrix pipes in red. Radiator top hose has feed for aftermarket water temp gauge.
    HKS green air filter.
    MX5parts single exit exhaust.
    Torsen differential.

Engine and gearbox feel fine, diff locks well. The car was recently dyno’d at Skuzzle motorsport and made 106bhp at the wheels (129bhp at the flywheel). The exhaust is a little louder than standard on idle but remain quiet enough to pass circuit noise tests.

Interior
    Sparco Evo 2 bucket seat.
    Driftworks 5 point harness. (standard belts still fitted)
    JBFab seat mount.
    T R Lane harness bar.
    330mm black on black Nardi wheel.
    Auto gauge water temp gauge fitted in one of the air vents.
    Alpine iDA-X311RR stereo.
    Only selling as i am going to be getting a second gen Lexus GS300. If the car is still with me at the start of June i will get another years MOT. If i still have it when i need to tax it i will only put 6 months on because of the tax changes later in the year.

I generally work lates and have weekends off so if you leave any messages i will get back to you the next morning. Test drives are fine if you bring proof of insurance. I am based just south of Reading, 10mins from the M4.

Price is £1600ovno. No silly low ball offers or swaps unless you have a MK2 GS300. I’m not one of these people that advertises high and you’re able to knock hundreds off.

If you want anymore pictures or have any questions before viewing let me know. PM me for my number.