Legal help (driving related)

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Ste00, Oct 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Ste00

Ste00 Active Member

The other night 2 friends (now 1 friend and 1 ex friend) did something stupid...

Came back to my house from a club then friend A got into friend B's car and drove off with friend B in the passengers seat. I was in bed at the time and heard the car start so jumped to the window (butt naked i might add...) with a saw friend A get into the car and friend B could hardly stand up.

Friend A doesn't have a licence and was 2 points over the limit when caught,

Now friend B is panicking that she will lose her licence

The police officer who stopped them knew friend A so hasn't put them down for drink driving just some other offence which friend B doesn't know as they didn't speak to her... which i am fuming about tbh as we reported friend A as a drunk driver!

All friend B has got so far is a producer, lost the car and is going to be summonsed to court... the police didn't tell her what she was getting reported for or the likely outcome

Does anyone have any ideas what friend B will get (hoping now ex friend A will get a huge fine and prison as she doesnt care what she has done and has kicked off at my partner for phoning the police on the night!)

2. sammysideways

sammysideways Active Member

friend A will get a new friend...

3. Mad Cas

Mad Cas wrecked

Erm, so who was actually caught driving the vehicle (or admitted to driving the vehicle?)

If it was just Fiend A then they are in a bit of trouble, and Fiend B could be for giving Fiend A permission to drive the vehicle. But its not likely that would stand in court I wouldn't have thought.

Fiends, who needs 'em.

4. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

Quality! :D

Tell the pissed one who owned the car that she didnt give permission, she was too drunk to realise what was going on. Diminished resposibility?

5. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

6. Suprash

Suprash spl dori mater

I cant see friend B getting much at all, especially if she goes with the dimished responsability, she wasnt the one that got into the drivers seat, she didnt drive the car, the driver is always responsible in these circumstances......

Where these both females ??

7. Ste00

Ste00 Active Member

suprash...yes they are friend b is panicking because she has only had he licence 6 months and isnt old enough to supervise (as only 19 she is one of sams mates)
    friend a hasnt contacted since yesterday morning when she had a go at sam for giving a damn about her!
    think we are going to say to go with diminished responsibility on this one!!

8. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

if you pull it off you owe me a beer, or they owe me some sexy times for my brilliant scheme! :wack:

9. DoriDave

DoriDave ~~Sore-Arse~~

*Awaits 'coolface' :D

10. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

[​IMG]

...;)

11. Ste00

Ste00 Active Member

i'll tell sam to tell her, she's gagging for a bloke atm lol

12. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

Good times, I'm a new resident on single street so could do with meeting the neighbours. If you need me I'll be where I always am when I got nothing better to do... At the bar!! :D