Well I bought this car back in December from Ireland.Pockets, sills,floor and underneath were mint which was important. Anyway after a series of issues including starter motor and electrical problems I decided the best thing to do was to put her in the shed and strip her down. After removing the carpets and seats, I noticed the carpet was soaking wet, this being a result of holes on either side of the inner arches, which was the start of the the rust issues lol. The floor I must say was very solid and relieving to see no rot. With the help of my father we are going to fully restore the shell to its former glory and give her a respray, and prepare her for drifting.Anyway I will let the pictures do the talking.