AE86 Levin

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by beneh, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Tekno-Twinky

Tekno-Twinky Member

You wana sell the little cup holder thingy?

2. beneh

beneh lol

thats not on there anymore mate, my friend has it lol

3. beneh

beneh lol

4. beneh

beneh lol

still for sale.

5. Matt.

Matt. lemon party

you fancy a swap for my rx7? its got a big spec and is a very beautiful looking mazda speed kitted in super good condition but the water seal might be gone, anyway the car still works and i had it forsale for £6500 just a month or so ago and had loads of interest then the suspect water seal and i have it forsale for £4000 because you can buy super low mile engines for £1200 so its a easy fix that i would do if i wasnt jobless and broke lol

6. beneh

beneh lol

Your rx7 is awesome looking, i was tempted by it a while ago but in its non usable condition its not much use to me at the moment as im abit short for time and tbh im no rotary expert, although i am keen to learn :nod:

I understand that its worth a fair bit in parts but rx7's are cheap at the moment, specialy with blown motors. I have seen afew decent running rex's for 4k. That isnt meant as any sort of insult to you though pal im just saying.

I'll have a think anyway, cheers for the offer.

7. Matt.

Matt. lemon party

its usable, it starts and drives exactly like it always did only now you have to top up the water now and agen. fixing it well i looked into it and you can rebuild them easyer than a normal engine if your brave enough:) just expensive but then i found a site that sells engines from japan under 30k and there £1200 and a engine swaps a peace of piss it would be done in a day if you havent done one before. and yes i priced up braking it and just the uprated parts come to £4500:smash:
    anyway have a think and get back to me dude.

matt

8. GripGambler

GripGambler Deal With It!

Kool car, clutch sounds like its slipping in that video tho.

9. beneh

beneh lol

What makes you say that though? Just sounds as though its getting some right foot to me :wack:

Might sound that way but it feels fine to drive :thumbs:

10. BigJames

BigJames A.K.A Jay

Any chance of you getting this registered? Is any work needed to get it to pass an MOT?

11. beneh

beneh lol

Well if i get it registered the price will go up accordingly but i might still register it and keep it,

Ummm the tyres are abit low on grippage so they'll most likley need swapping but i would change wheels completely if i keep it, it'l need a stick on foglight, the handbreaks abit stiff but im going to sort that this weekend when im off work, o/s washer jets blocked but that will be sorted too.

There may be other little niggles but they'll most likley be sorted as i find them when i give it a once over this weekend.

12. cues999

cues999 Active Member

What’s the mileage? Excuse me if I missed it anywhere.
    Also it looks like there is a dent on rear driverside quarter, but might be just angle of the picture? Not sure, if you could get back to me,

Also will/can them rear CBY arches/ overfenders be taken off easily, or have they been permanently fixed, .ie. rear quarters shaven/chopped to suit. So no hidden surprises if you know what I mean.

Would make a nice base car for a project, but does require a lot of work to finish off. Quite interested in the car, also as you mentioned….

So would you be interested in Px with cash my way for another ae86??

13. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

14. cues999

cues999 Active Member

15. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

16. cues999

cues999 Active Member

well its a shame mate, its all depend on who buys your cars for you. Like they say, Price reflects condition. you pay good money for a car you get a good car. There you go Damien another Dig at me, what is it with you and beef with me. Dont you like me or something. what have i done to you??? this isnt one of your imports is it??

Going back to your questions, yes all my 86s are in good conditions, as i sold many to other traders, within the uk and abroad. and they will vouch for me.

17. KE KID

KE KID Howling Mad

It looks good to go to me ha ha

Id just get its registered, tax n test then get her on the roads, id happily drive around with it as is but....
    Im just a scrote tho....buying interior means less money i could blow on more dish or shiney cam pulleys :D

As Cues said i would under seal it...im not quite that mad...old toyotas are a tin worm delicacy

Each to there own :thumbs:

#37 KE KID, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  18. cues999

cues999 Active Member

Damien I don’t want to get in an argument with you, it aint worth the hassle, and I don’t want to Hijack BENEH tread anymore. (Sorry Beneh.)

Even Beneh – the seller admits it needs some minor work to make car complete, he is just trying to be honest. I am genuinely interested in the car, that’s why I am asking, as I am not far from Benehs location, and was thing of popping around to have a look, in the next day or so, and maybe come to an arrangement/ agreement if I like the car.

19. cues999

cues999 Active Member

UNDERSEAL - a definate MOST. especially if going to use for skidding etc.

20. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

Dude it's almost comedy now, you sound like a little girl getting upset all the time. Anyway lets stop hijacking his thread. :thumbs: