For Sale ##ALL PRICES REDUCED!## Breaking: High spec JZX100 Chaser 1JZ-VVTi with everything!

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by WheelRubber, Jun 8, 2018.

1. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

So, the time has come to pull the money out of her and use it for wiser/business purposes. This entire car could be seen drifting without fault at yesterday's Rockingham Drift Practice Day, and was her "last horrah" for me before she gets split. It was imported via Garage-D back in 2016, and was a TRD Spec Auto with 138k km on the clock. Now has 153k km and has had a full rebuild, BMW manual conversion and mapping by MB Automotive. Never dyno'd, but BUTT dyno says around 450-500bhp. Its bloody quick.

As we all know, the car is more than likely worth more in parts than it is as a complete car, so here goes! Also, this list is ever-growing as there is soo much to list, so if you need something and it isnt on here, just ask as I may have it.

Payment and postage rules - All payments are to be made by either BACS or cash on collection. No paypal malarkey as they charge me fees (my only PayPal account is a business, so the fees get charged regardless of friends/family payments). I can be found on Facebook and am known by many of the big named drifters out there, so wont be doing anything to "sting" you out of money. Postage is accepted as long as YOU pay for and arrange it. You pay for it, send me a label and ill pack it/ship it.

The Sales List (constantly being updated) Photos will be added asap

Toyota Chaser JZX100 Road legal Rolling Shell with V5c and valid MOT until May 2019 Registration P522CCT - Will include front and rear windscreen, AP Racing coilovers, 4 stock Toyota 16inch alloys for moving it around, fuel tank, stock brakes all round, steering rack, front subframe. Basically, itll have everything left on it that people dont want off it. You should be able to throw your engine, running gear, and loom into this and get straight back out on track/road! The underside of this car is IMMACULATE! Not a single area of rust, and has been kept totally clean since its import. No damage whatsoever.
    NOW £2,250!!! --- WAS - £3,000.00 --- Collection on trailer/flatbed only!

Toyota 1JZ-GTE VVTi Engine Tall block - comes as a closed and fully built tall block with oil dropped on 08/06/2018. Rebuilt in August 2017. Machining done at Classic & Modern Engine Services in Bracknell, Berks (invoice goes with engine). Will not come with anciliaries, but an amazing block ready to take some huge power and a beating.
    Spec is as follows:
    - Deep clean block, head, pistons and valves
    - Check piston-bore clearances
    - Honed all 6 cylinders
    - Lapped valves
    - Reface head
    - Reface block
    - Replace/renew core plugs
    - Check rod housing and recircle caps
    - Crankshaft reground by 0.25mm and balanced
    - New Toyota OEM Gasket kit including Head gasket, stem seals, front and rear crank seals + more...
    - New Toyota OEM Water pump
    - New Toyota OEM Oil pump
    - New Toyota OEM Timing belt kit
    - New ARP Main studs and nuts
    - New ARP Big end bolts
    - New Kings Racing Main bearings
    - New Kings Racing Conrod bearings
    - New Kings Racing Thrust washers
    - New Toyota OEM Ring set, gapped to 0.024" and clocked as per OEM Spec.
    - Rebuilt using Lucas Oil Stabilizer and LiquiMoly 10w60
    NOW £1,400!! --- WAS - £2,000.00 --- Collection preferred, but could pallet and ship if you pay for a pallet and arrange collection.

Walton Motorsport 1JZ-GTE VVTi T4 Top Mount Manifold with V-Band external wastegate - made back in August 2017, this thing is a work of art! Faced perfectly with the block and is angled for plenty of room for different turbos. Had a Borg Warner S300SX 66mm sat on it. Wastegate is angled to sit under brake master cylinder and throw the pipe down to the floor.
    NOW £700!! --- WAS - £1,000.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

20170816_192932.
    20170816_192910.
    20170812_191648.
    20170812_191455.
    [​IMG]

TurboSmart 40mm CompGate External Wastegate
    with 1bar springs - Was mounted by V-Band to the manifold above. Has been on since September and never missed a beat!
    NOW £170!! --- WAS - £225.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.
    20170812_183947.

HKS Hi-Power Full Cat-Back Exhaust system - Came in on the car from Japan. Quiet on tick over with just a low, deep rumble. Then insane on full-chat! Looks the dogs danglies as well. A very rare exhaust! Comes in 3 sections.
    NOW £300!! --- WAS - £400.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

Apexi PowerFC L-Jetro with EL Hand controller Part No. 414BT011 - Purchased brand new from Nengun July 2017. Currently running a map by MB Automotive for 550cc injectors and my build on Stock 1JZ AFM. Comes in original packaging (if i can find it in the loft/garage).
    NOW £600!! --- WAS - £725.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost (get it insured!)
    20170727_115239.
    20170727_115211.

Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator with braided Inlet & Return fuel rail lines - Built and fitted brand new by MB Automotive in March during mapping to give the Sard's what they needed.
    NOW £199!! --- WAS - £240.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

1JZ-BMW Manual Adapter/Conversion Kit - Kit is from Nev Payne and comes with the following:
    - 1JZ-BMW Gearbox adapter plate
    - 1JZ-BMW Flywheel
    - SACS Racing 6puck clutch and pressure plate
    - 320d 5speed manual gearbox
    - BMW-JZX100 Prop shaft both pieces - This was made by Bailey Morris in London and has been balanced as a complete piece.
    - BMW Slave cylinder
    - Steel gearbox mount - This mounts the BMW box to the stock JZX100 position.
    NOW £1250!! --- WAS - £1,600.00 --- Collection preferred, but happy to ship if you sort it all out and send me a label/pallet.
    20170801_094924.

JZX100 Manual Clutch Pedal assembly and Master Cylinder - Brand new Toyota OEM parts. Comes with a 2 metre braided line for easier on/off box jobs at the slave end.
    NOW £200!! --- WAS - £300.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.
    20170807_154615.
    FB_IMG_1501588089656.

JZX100 Rear Drive Shafts x2 - Never leaked, no noise or play from joints. NOW £100!! --- WAS - £120.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

Walbro 455LPH Intank Fuel Pump - Fitted in March 2018, so only covered 3000kms, sock is like new. Direct replacement to stock pump, you only need to wire it up.
    NOW £60!! --- WAS- £85.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

#1 WheelRubber, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

ock 1JZ Air Flow Meter - Works perfectly. --- Price - £60.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

Aftermarket Steel Mesh Air Filter/Induction Kit - Could do with a clean, but works perfectly. --- Price - £25.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

TRD Spec leather steering wheel with airbag - Lovely steering wheel with only minor wear around edges. I find it the perfect size for quick steering. --- Price - £125.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

JZX100 Rear Light Clusters - I believe these are called the Type 2's? Anyway, I always preferred this design to the other ones. Both in perfect working order, with wiring ready for fog and reversing lights. --- Price - £200.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.
    20180618_121030.

1JZ-GTE VVTi Stock Inlet Manifold - Good condition, not knocks or dinks. --- Price - £60.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

1JZ-GTE VVTi Stock Throttle body - Good condition, works perfectly. --- Price - £40.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

1JZ-GTE VVTi Engine Wiring Loom - All wiring is in place from the Automatic, so you could remove some of it, but it has just been unused and cable tied out of the way during my use.
    --- Price - £200.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

1JZ-GTE VVTi Stock Coil Packs x3 - In perfect working order. Never had any problems with them. --- Price - £75.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

1JZ-GTE VVTi JZX100 Stock Automatic ECU - Worked perfectly before replacing with PowerFC. --- Price - £80.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

JZX100 Stock Fuel Pump - In perfect working order. Could do with a new filter sock. Only replaced due to bigger pump. --- Price - £30.00 --- Happy to ship at your cost.

JZX100 TRD Spec Body Kit - inludes front & rear bumpers plus side skirts - Couple of cracks that have been cable tie "stitched" together in front bumper. Rear bumper is immaculate. Side skirts are in good condition with only one have a skuff. Really nice design and rare!! Intercooler looks great from front. --- Price - £400.00 --- Collection preferred as bulky items, but can ship at your cost.

JZX100 Front Headlights - -SOLD-

#2 WheelRubber, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  3. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Stock JZX100 Front Seats with Rails - ---SOLD---
    Stock JZX100 Front door cards - ---SOLD---
    Rear ARB D-Clamps with bushes - ---SOLD---
    Battery Relocation Kit - ---SOLD---
    Aftermarket Alloy Radiator - ---SOLD---
    Front Mount Oil Cooler and Adapter Kit - ---SOLD---
    Borg Warner S300SX 66mm T4 Turbo - ---SOLD---
    JZX100 TRD Front Strut Brace - ---SOLD---
    JZX100 Front Indicators - ---SOLD---
    500mm Front Mount Intercooler with piping - ---SOLD---

#3 WheelRubber, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  4. woolleyman

woolleyman Member

5. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Replied :)

6. Rubix_Cube

Rubix_Cube Member

7. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Responded

8. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Happy to take offers on stuff as need the cash out of this asap!

9. Ooomoo

Ooomoo Active Member

Any seats with runners?

10. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Yep, have both front seats with runners and airbags intact. PM me with your offer as not a clue what I should ask for them?

11. Ooomoo

Ooomoo Active Member

Hi buddy could you fire me some pics plz of the front sests :)

12. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Will do. Fire me over your mobile number in a private message and ill send them tomorrow on whatsapp

13. Ooomoo

Ooomoo Active Member

14. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Got it :)

15. Ooomoo

Ooomoo Active Member

When you sending me pics lol..

16. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Sorry bud, havent had time to get to the barn last couple of days. Hope to have the photos tomorrow/monday

17. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Refreshed and dropped all the prices!! Get yourself a bargain while you can!!!

18. t2901

t2901 Member

19. WheelRubber

WheelRubber Member

Got it

20. Ooomoo

Ooomoo Active Member