AMG O.Z. Racing Aero II 3 piece split rims/ 17"/10J and 8.5J/ ET17 and 18/5 x 112

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by T.K, Sep 15, 2013.

1. T.K

T.K kudo fruiting

For sale am my AMG O.Z. Racing Aero II split rims. These are the real deal, as equipped to AMG optioned R129 SLs and are genuine 3 piece wheels. Not replicas.

I can send more pictures to anyone that is interested, but this is what they look like:

[​IMG]

Here are some rubbish pictures of my W210 E55 to show what they look like on a car:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specs are as follows:

- Front pair are 8.5J x 17 ET 18
    - Rear pair are 10J x 17 ET 17
    - PCD is 5 x 112
    - Centre bore size is 66.6mm

The rear wheels have around 3.5 inches of dish.

The wheels have been professionally powdercoated with gloss black centres and matt black lips. The barrels have never been repaired or welded and there is no cracking or damage. The wheels all hold air perfectly with no leaking. They are straight and true with no sign of buckling or ovalisation.

The wheels are free from kerb rash, but they have been used for around 1000 (dry, summer) miles and there are one or two very small marks from stone chipping on the matt black paint (which you could easily touch up should you wish to).

The wheels come with top quality Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 tyres in the following dimensions:

- Front pair are 235/45 17s
    - Rear pair are 245/40 17s

The tyres have also done less than 1000 miles and are barely worn with almost full tread depth. They have never been repaired.

These are iconic design classics that look absolutely excellent on any 80s/90s Mercedes model. They are also exceptionally light and strong. The construction of these wheels is something to be seen, the back of the centre being almost as nice as the front. They really are lovely and are very, very rare in this condition. I'd like to find them a good home!

The wheels are located in central London. I am happy to assist with packing etc. for courier collection but these are too nice for a pallet. I think best for buyer to collect if possible.

These are serious wheels for serious bad asses. £2000 takes them away.

Drop me a pm if you have any questions.

Cheers, TK

#1 T.K, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013