Any help please?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Tony_R32, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Tony_R32

Tony_R32 Member

hi im tony im quite new to here but posted a few month ago about starting drifting and have decided that my best option (and cheapest) is to just get a volvo 340 and weld the diff im just waiting to hear off employers to see if i can work for them and as soon as i start working i will buy one dose anyone know how cheap i could purchase one and takeinto consideration that i cant travell miles for 1 as my dad dosent like the thought of me drifting
    :dw:

2. docwra

docwra Active Member

A Volvo 340/360 can be picked for anything from £0 - £1500 depending on what state its in. I personally wouldnt ever consider paying more than £200, even if it had 12 months MoT and came with a free blowjob off a lady and stuff :no:

3. Corey_XR4I

Corey_XR4I XR4I 24V FTW

Nice to see you trying Tony m8, If you do get one m8 you have my number so give me a shout and ill giv you a hand with it and might even have a place to keep it for you depending on if we get a garage as ill have a unused garage then where my seirra is now:thumbs:

Like ive said before get on WWW.TRAMPDRIFT.COM, infact you may even be already registered cant remember:o

cars id suggest to you are :

Cheap cheap ones:

OVLOV 340
    OVLOV 360
    BMW 316-318I
    Seirra lx or gls, saph etc

little more exspensive but sub £750:

Seirra xr4i 2.8
    seirra xr4i 2.0 dohc
    s13 (if lucky)
    s14 (salvage and neading reapir of somekind probaly)
    bmw 320-328is
    old rx7

but some of the above is like we have talked about in college about insurance, you are looking for a daily drive and drifter in one sp id suggest the ovlov because the rest might be hard t get insurance on

see you tommorow at college m8

Corey

4. Tony_R32

Tony_R32 Member

thanx for your help people i will take into consideration and start searching thanx again

5. docwra

docwra Active Member

Im quite likely to have an S12 for sale fairly soon - supercheapness mmmkay :D

6. Tony_R32

Tony_R32 Member

its been a while since i last posted so i am just giving you a quick update
    i have finally got a new job but my money unfortunately has been going into my fiesta which my dad gave me as a project car to fix up as im a buddin mechanic lol so once i have saved up enough im going for the ovlov 340 1.4 ive spotted a few cheap ones close to me so when i get the money i will be straight there to buy 1 and just weld the diff as im still only learning and dont need lots of power so thank you for you help people and look forward to me next update in project drift cars