Anyone who thinks MX5s are not gay as being bummed Freddie Mercury should read this..

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Stavros, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Combustionpunk

Combustionpunk New Member

Awwwww stavros, questions over my sexuality? could have at least raised them on nutz too LOLZ.

Yep my car is gay

For those who havn't seent he latest dropout media Vid, have a look at it :D its a load of Gay MX5s at a rolling road shootout.
    Mines the gayest Yellow one :D and I'm the gay boy on the right in the preview still.

All joking about gay cars aside, it is a pretty well put together vid by Chris Tye of dropout media. Reckon he will continue to turn out some quality stuff over 2012. :D

#61 Combustionpunk, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Jebend

Jebend Member

I had the roof down with a big hat and goggles on sliding about to work this morning in the snow......gay? Couldn't give a fuck :)

3. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

to be fair i think the gayest things on the road are beetles . old and new

4. rizk

rizk Member

I don't really think they are the gayest car ever, many way gayer... Daihatsu Copen!
    But for the love of god, try not to look like a fancy boy in one, cause that is the definition of gay.

A MX5 owner can never:
    1 - Wave
    2 - Wear pink
    3 - Be clean
    4 - Shave

The best way to own a MX5 in a masculine way is looking like a beardy bum, preferably burp as you exit while scratching you pot belly.
    I have driven one for almost 4 years now and have never gotten a gay comment.

5. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Why? Like I give a fuck what you do

6. Combustionpunk

Combustionpunk New Member

You not seen the thread there about the thread here?
    All us gay boys are reading it :)

7. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Nope. Not bothered going back on there since then as there's nothing of any use on there for me.

8. DaveM

DaveM flickwandoops

The for sale section is good if you're quick enough...

9. supernova-dw

supernova-dw Active Member

Driven a couple of these, a Mk2 and a MK3, they're certainly awesome fun to drive! I'd say that the older one is much more fun to drive. They are proper gay yep! No questions asked lol. I've driven around with the roof around but only when my mrs is in the car with me, I'd look like a proper cock driving around with the roof down with one of my mates in the passenger seat. Just a point to note and proof of how gay they are the only person I know that owns one is my Auntie (Who is actually gay) And my Mrs want's one once she's passed her test.

10. hug - lo

hug - lo Active Member

A tramp outside a homeless shelter shouted "fucking queers car that" - I laughed! Got to love Leicester!

11. wst

wst Member

I had to go and look at the thread(s) in question on that forum... don't tell them about that certain purple, pink and yellow FC...

12. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

So you think that looks 'gay'? lol. Looks stupid, but gay? Dont you drive a 1.2 Corsa anyhow?

Its the average owner that gives them the cum guzzling reputation, not the car, EVERYONE agrees the cars are ace fun.
    Even on the forum, where its enthusiasts rather than birds and bummers, the way they talk about their cars can be so fruity its crazy- 'Oh no, my car is poorly, what shaaaall I do?'

#72 Stavros, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  13. wst

wst Member

I was more referring to their comments about "At least it's not purple" and stuff, but you had to get on the defensive anyway :rolleyes:

But yeah, naming the car, and that entire sentence you quoted.. I don't actually understand that either. The one time I've heard it being worth naming your cars is when you have about 20 and saying "The alfa" or "The ferrari" can be too ambiguous.

As for the Corsa, yeah, that's going sooner rather than later. Insurance is the gay in this case, not the car.

14. Hails

Hails Chick drifter :)

ROFL .... I called mine Mexie (as in named it) but then again I am a girl, so I'm allowed to give my cars silly names :)

15. djinuk

djinuk Member

I play up to the gayness, i think its quite fun, ! Roof down a mate enjoying the sunshine, i certainly wouldnt call is posing, have any of you sat in a fabric hooded car in the sun.. its far far far hotter than in a conventional tin top car..!

mine, excuss the 'gay' wheels, rs's are tucked away in the bedroom
    [​IMG]

On another note i also have a 205 and a renault 5, but this is definatly the easiest to camp it up in!

on another note, mine has no name, i rarely even notice other mx5's , ive never attended a meet, and its my daily run about car as the 205 is two violent as an everydayer and the renault 5 is to mint.

do i get extra gay points for brothel spec interior ?

16. mint

mint touch my fruit

I mean really... who actually gives a fuck? I swear this place is like an episode of hollyoaks each time I open it.

17. Cowpatmatt

Cowpatmatt Active Member

Top down on in a mx5 full chat round gerards = awesome!
    Driving with roof up moaning about gay stuff = Gay!

[​IMG]

18. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

if you have to wear a lid at a track/drift day then there's no chance of driving an mx5 with the top up anyway unless you're 3ft2.

19. Cowpatmatt

Cowpatmatt Active Member

I am 6ft2 and could do it but then again I bolted the bucket seat directly to the floor for a bit more head room.

20. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Im 6ft and fit inside with a helmet on no bother.

An MX5 owner tried talking to me earlier in the tyre place / scrappy. I pretended I didnt see him, on about 3 seperate occasions, over 15min...