Arch roll/flare

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Josh mx5, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Josh mx5

Josh mx5 New Member

New here to the DW forums, i know you lads know your stuff as i've browsed the forums for a couple years but never needed a reason to join but anyway, to the point at hand! :D

I'm in need of somewhere/someone to roll/flare my arches, i've contacted a few people to no success and no reply off Archenemy yet :( (although i did only get in contact on friday afternoon), preferably in the North West somewhere but i'm willing to travel around an hour half, 2 hours ish, i need it done for saturday at the latest as i'm attending Japfest & i've got a track slot, i fear the marshals wont let me on because of my slight poke!! 15x8 ET 0 wont quite fit under a 5's standard arches :rolleyes:

Cheers boys!

2. davetherave

davetherave Member

Buy a roller, watch youtube and do it yourself. I did, its not as hard as you think.

• Like Like x 1
  3. trebor69

trebor69 Member

This was my route also.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Josh mx5

Josh mx5 New Member

I Went down that route, bought one and can just about do the fronts, when it comes to the rears, it's just too long, even with the coilovers out and upper control arm loose I just can't get it low enough for a decent angle, so it's above my ability :(