audi tt quattro

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by brennon, Apr 26, 2015.

1. brennon

brennon Active Member

I'm putting my lovely little audi up for sale, hopefully the pictures show how she is a little gleaming gem!
    The main things you need to know are is she has a decent amount of mot left on her, till november the 11th and she has recently had a service.
    The cam belt was done by the previous owner reasonably recently and she seems to have been well cared for with the service history included.

I've treated her to a polish since I have had her and I think the photos show that, I am suprised how well she can come up!
    I think the full spec is there, the quattro 4 wheel drive system, the full leather and the bose sound system with 6 disk cd changer that still sounds fantastic even compared with top of the range new cars!

Its a bit of a sad sale for me really, I happened to come across another car that I had lusted over for ages and couldn't resist so the poor tt has just not been driven as much as she should be. I would love to keep her but logistically I am better passing her to someone that can enjoy her on a more regular basis!

Any questions please don't hesitate to message me, if you fancy a chat drop me a mobile number and I'll give you a call!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]