BMW 318i e46 black, spares or repairs, £600! engine problem, engine swap candidate?

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Mr-Noz, May 9, 2013.

1. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

Got my 1999 bmw e46 for sale here, it's done 139k, but it's been maintained regularly by a garage, When i bought it, the engine started to develop a knock, now it's pretty bad, and i had planned to swap an rb25 into it, but insurance let me down, so i can't insure it, and it's up for sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If any more pictures are required, comment, or message me and i can send you some.

2. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

Bump.

Just had all new brakes and tyres all round.
    Engine has being diagnosed as a bottom end fault. If it's not gone within the month I'm buying a v12 off ebay and making it my summer project.

3. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

Bump, Now considering breaking for spares. Mail me on any parts you would like.

4. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

Bump, price drop to £450.

5. mrdeeds

mrdeeds Member

i have a manual 328i engine conversion for 400 quid ono if that helps the sale ???

6. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

Forgot to mention this is manual as well, is MOT'd till September too.

7. young money

young money Guest

would u take 300 pounds for it ??

8. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

Nope. Lowest I'll go is £450. My dads probably going to drop a new engine in and sell it as a complete fully functioning unit.

9. rover

rover Guest

Hey man if you can't insure it try some different insurance company's man. That is what I did. It took me 7 quote's to finally insure my first car.... And it was pretty cheap to! The other 6 rejected me but I do not care!

10. Mr-Noz

Mr-Noz Member

I've had a few quotes. But they're all 6k+ and I don't have that kinda cash. Also, young money. I've had a discussion with my dad and he says to drop to 350. But that's the lowest it'll go, and if you are interested, contact me quickly.