BMW 328 Coupe Black Ready to have fun in!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by cantbassed, Jan 16, 2015.

1. cantbassed

cantbassed Member

Forsale i have my BMW 328i Coupe for sale in black. Its a early 1995 car so has the iron block and ive owned it for over a year. New car forces sale. Looking to sell in the next week or so minimum. I should have a log book for my chaser by then.

Mileage is 147k runs like a dream, with no issues or funky noises
    MOT till November

The car is pretty tidy in all fairness, it has rust bubbles on the arches but it hasnt broken the paint. The boot had a cheap spoiler on and has since been taken off and left some marks on the boot. No holes though. The interior is all there with no rips, tears or colapsed bolsters. The car oringally had red leathers thus why it has red carpets and a red parcel shelf. Leathers have been moved on already. When i bought the car it was in a sorry state with trim missing, kidney grills missing, crappy wired HID lights, Neons, huge exhaust. There was a little expence to make it look nice. things where taken off and replaced such as the exhaust and head lights. (Neons have been removed, sorry) The work was done by BimmerBits. Its sitting on e34 bbs's and i have another 4 if someone wants to do a deal with them. Comes with a JVC head unit from memory. BimmerBits have done all the work on it and stored it while i had my GS300. Ive done around 400miles in the last 2 weeks up to Nottingham and back and has been a dream to drive. Oil and fluids changed in November by BimmerBits.

Mods:

Mo Hubs for extra lock
    Welded 323 diff and a spare open diff
    E34 BBS wheels
    Ebay coilovers 1 year old.
    Mc Gill dished steering wheel with boss (very sturdy, not like the cheap foil made ones)

All the electrics work including the sun-roof.
    The car does have air-con though un-tested.

Bad bits:

As said about the bubble rust on the arches
    heaters only work on speed 4 (i have been told it just needs a module from euro car parts £30 to be fitted.
    missing fog light.
    There is a electrical issue with the side lights on the drivers side. Never been a issue for me as the main lights work.
    Price, im looking for £1200ono.

Car is located in Middlesex Hayes London

Contact me on 07922516792

I dont want any px's but if you have some Chaser JZX100 parts im sure we can come to a deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 cantbassed, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. cantbassed

cantbassed Member