BMW e36 328 touring

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by maggzy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. maggzy

maggzy Member

Bmw e36 328i touring forsaleI owned the car about 6months in which I've done some light mods for drifting which include :
    Style 32 wheels 8j/9j with toyo t1rs upfront slight camber ware
    Pro sport coilovers
    E46 bottom arms
    Poly offcenter p bushes ( increasing castor)
    New inner and outer tie rods
    Rack spacers
    Urchfab knuckles ( great lock and very strong )
    M20 lighten flywheel with new bolts
    Bosch starter
    New sach heavy duty clutch (500 miles )
    Decated exhaust
    Welded auto 325 diff 3.91 or standard welded diff
    Hydraulic handbrake ( new brake lines from master cylinder back to callipers)
    Drift steering wheel /boss
    The rear of the car is striped out (seats and panels ) which is all there to go back in if u wish . It's black half leather in good condition .
    Aircon removed including pump and rad , the fan is still there was goin to use as electric fan just needs wiring up .
    Traction control removed
    All the above parts used for mods are only 2/3 months old , the paint work is not the best in places odd dents scratches , rear arches have been rolled and will take up to a 235 tyre . Inside is ver tidy with a neat install of hydraulic handbrake . It has m sport bumpers lights ect from factory (was a extra wen ordered have a receipt ) Overall the car is a great set up drift car that you can use daily or track that needs nothing doing ready to go . There is full service and loads paperwork also 2 spare keys ect , Car will come with 12 months mot . Price is £1350 or £1000 bring your own wheels car will be available next week . Location radstock Somerset

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

2. joecunningham8

3. maggzy

maggzy Member

4. Mr Impact

Mr Impact Member

Any interest for a swap with a 1999 Lexus IS200 Sport? Silver with privacy glass that looks great. 6 speed manual with LSD and genuine Japspeed stainless exhaust system. 130,000 miles and in very clean condition. Definitely been well looked after in its life.

Does the 325 diff have much an affect on fuel economy on the road? I realise a 2.8 6pot is never going to be amazing on fuel but do you know what it gets on average roughly?

Im looking for a road/drift car and before I start modding the lexus, I spotted this thats the same value.

I have drifted the lexus in its standard form twice, for a bog standard car I was pretty impressed with it. Good steering lock and the gearing is well suited to drifting, and with the vvti cam not coming on song til late in the rev range, that suits drifting too. Worst thing was the seats...for a 'sport' they are useless! But thats easily changed!

5. Mike@TDSW

Mike@TDSW Active Member

If it's genuinely got a 3.91 welder and the new owner wants to make a few quid back let me know as Id be interested in it.
    Pretty sure 325 autos in this country come with 3.15 still though.

6. maggzy

maggzy Member

Deposit taken , Mike I have the auto out at mo was told it was but you could be rite

7. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

Exactly what Ive been looking for to daily! Shame it sold so quick... Nice car at good price aswell. :(

8. Mike@TDSW

Mike@TDSW Active Member

If it's out you can tell. There's a metal tag on one of the rear cover bolts.
    Give it a little scrub with some sand paper and you'll see it has part number stamped into it.
    The ratio is part of that number.

If you cba and wanna flog it that is lol.

9. maggzy

maggzy Member

Yeh been a great car , Yeh I just checked your rite its a 3.15 cheers

10. maggzy

maggzy Member

Sold ......