Bmw E36 328i Low and Wide, hugely capable and specced!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Towlie, Nov 9, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Towlie

Towlie Member

This is my E36 328i saloon that i have only owned for around 1 month. Bought it to do the ODC final as i'd had a rough year with the inconsistency of cars. I and my friends put a lot of time and effort in getting this already pretty sorted car up to scratch for Pembrey. It got me to top 16 where i was knocked out by Richard Grindrod finishing me in 12th overall.

The car itself is a 1995 non sunroof saloon. Mot until July 2013. Unfortunateley the tax expires the end of this month.
    It's done 128k miles and purrs like a kitten until you open it up, then it roars like a lion! The bodywork is in fairly good condition but not amazing. The paint cleans up unbelievably well! It had the rear passenger sill welded to get through it's Mot.

Lowered on TA Technix coilovers which the previous owner payed a little extra to get stiffer shocks and springs. It is considerably stiffer than the usual ebay jobbies.

318i rear subframe and welded diff with 328i discs swapped over
    Rear subframe front polybushes
    Rear subframe rear polybushes
    Rear trailing arm polybushes
    Front anti rollbar polybushes
    Front LCA eccentric polybushes
    Horizontal hydraulic handbrake with the brake lines ran through the car
    Suede steering wheel
    Brand new inner and outer tie rods
    Modified hubs
    Rack spacers
    Camber shims with longer bolts
    2x reclining Corbeau bucket seats on E36 frames. Still capable of adjusting the seat forward and backward
    Cheapo air filter
    Brand new metal impeller waterpump
    Viscous delete
    Thermostat delete
    Electric fan which is insanely good at keeping the temps under control
    16x9j et25 Brock B2 alloys with 215/45's with good tread
    Recent 4 wheel alignment from A-line in Dudley

The car also comes with 8 16 inch drift wheels with rubber on them and 14 17 inch drift wheels which a hand full have drift rubber on. That's 22 wheels!!!!!

I did smash the front wing off the floor at POD on the 7th thanks to undulating carpark that is the main track. I also lost the rear diffuser when attacking the clipping point by the fence. Nothing i can do about the diffuser but i will supply a non smashed wing with the car. Photo further down (black wing)
    The two front door cards are not fitted. The passenger one is in the boot and i do not have a driver side one.

Overall, this car is an amazing tool. A lot of time and effort went into making it what it is. It gets the job done very well indeed. May be ideal for someone new to drifting or new to BMW's because of the fact that everything is done and all drift wheels are supplied.
    Just jump in, take it to a drift day, tell everyone how fucking awesome it is then put tax on at the end of the month. Simple!

I think I've photographed everything of interest but if there is one you want in particular then please ask.
    The price is £1300. I am open to p/x on a poxy cheap hatch!

The car is located in DY8 and viewing is available weekends and after 5pm week days.
    Text/call/pm me. 07792970506 Liam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

#1 Towlie, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. bell

bell Without patience

I'm not going to hype this sale with useless drivel but this is possibly one of the best 36's in terms of handling performance and drifting. everything underneath is catered to and done and as liam has said its a drive away to a drift day winner. Also it skids 3rd effortlessly!

3. Towlie

Towlie Member

Just as an FYI, I'm not actually expecting to get £1700 but i needed to put a high price to have room to haggle.

4. Towlie

Towlie Member

Sorry to anyone that was interested in this and texted me for me to say it was no longer for sale. It is for sale minus the 17's and Brock B2's. Now fitted with 17x8.5 et13 Mille Miglias, two of which require tyres. The rear corners of the car are now scuffed a bit. My phone is broke so it would be better to just pm me. £1300 and you get a car ready to rock with no more mods really necessary.
    This pic is of the wheels fitted to my old car so you know what they are and how they look/fit. These give much better room on lock than the B2's did too.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Towlie

Towlie Member

Pm's replied to :)

6. Towlie

Towlie Member

More replied to

7. rayman-

rayman- Outtatime

dont suppose you fancy a frontera do you?

8. Towlie

Towlie Member

Not particularly dude. Pm some info and a pic or two

9. rayman-

rayman- Outtatime

10. Jasontopp

Jasontopp Member

Nice wheels dude :)

11. Towlie

Towlie Member

That is actually quite respectable. That's something coming from me because i don't particularly like Vauxhalls. The mileage really that low or is it a typo?

12. rayman-

rayman- Outtatime

no mate its not a typo. i got it from an old boy who used it as a second car to take his speedboat
    to the lakes.he fully undersealed it every year and even serviced it for me before i collected it.

13. TeamCommit

TeamCommit Member

want a 2001 lean tdi??? black