Bmw e36 5x114.3 fitment hubs

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by mathew8717, Sep 6, 2020.

1. mathew8717

mathew8717 Member

Evening all,

Just wondering if anyone in the UK has been able to find a decent set of front and rear e36 hubs that are drilled for 5x114.3 fitment rather or along side the standard bmw 5x120? I'm after a set for mine and it's been a nightmare to track down a set.

Nerp tech in the states do them, but don't seem to ship to the UK and won't reply to emails.

Don't want to use the conversion spacers, there all at least 20mm thick and won't work with the wheels I want to run.

Cant find any suppliers of solid, non recessed at the rear of the hubs in the UK to have drilled at a machine shop here either.

Has anyone else had any success? All I wanna do is run cool wheels.

Ta much

2. e30h26

e30h26 Active Member

I've sent a pair of 20mm conversion spacers to a machine shop to see how much more they can take off them safely. Waiting to hear back.

The hubs are the same as E46, I've found loads of non recessed fronts doing a quick search on Google/eBay Click here for UK eBay ad Rears are easily sourced too.

Don't forget you need to get the brake discs redrilled also.

3. mathew8717

mathew8717 Member

Cheers man, it's proving to be a pain, wheels are all built to be spot on to over fenders with no spacer so defo can't squeeze a spacer in at all and keep a decent alignment

Also with regards to the hubs on ebay, iv brought several sets now that are pictured on the add with no rear recess, an low and behold they turn up and they have recesses. Got three different sets on the shelf all the same thing unfortunately.

And brake disks aren't a problem, get them drilled and some spigot rings should be mint.