Wanted Bmw e36

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by dannys14a, Jun 19, 2020.

1. dannys14a

dannys14a Member

Hi, looking for a bmw e36. Got £1500 to play around with. Ideally wanting a compact or a touring with mot n some basic get me started drift mods. I understand that as these seem to be going up in value all of a sudden there may not be a great deal of interest in this post but if anyone has any decent daily drifters they want to shift please send them my way.

Much appreciated folks,
    Dan.

2. Kyle Jones

Kyle Jones Member

3. Paulie c

Paulie c New Member

Bmw 316 E36 with m44b19 engine, 1.9 engine, remapped ecu roughly 150bhp 7k Rev limiter, decat pipe but will supply original, e46 purple tag steering rack much faster than e36, new inner & outer tie rods, solid aluminium steering bush gives very positive steering, new drop links, angle kit, new coil overs with adjustable top mounts, adjustable rear camber arms, strut braces front & rear, silicon rad hoses, a/c removed, welded diff, stripped interior, black alcantara headliner, bucket seat, sparco belts, omp steering wheel, battery relocated to boot, new thermostat, new air flow meter, k&n style filter, just serviced with plugs oil & filter & fresh coolant, new front lower arms & lollipop bushes, engine & gearbox poly bushed, fresh set of toyo proxes on the front, very nearly new rear tyres, full set of spare alloys with 6-7mm tyres, hydro hand break not fitted, tinted lights all round, 20mm wheel spacers all round with extended bolts, rear windows tinted, toe straps front & rear, have the brackets & calipers for rear disc conversion, another full set of 4 alloys with 6-7mm tyres to go with the car, body works in amazing shape for the age. Currently sorn but can be test driven on private property, mot September 20, 2 keys, stacks of paperwork

BE5040B3-B43A-4C6E-A090-1F842EF94C6B.