BMW e46 m sport 2jz VVTI

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Lancelot Scott, Mar 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lancelot Scott

Lancelot Scott New Member

BMW E46 2jz conversion streer car. The plan was to have it to complete it for the streets, This should be alot more responsive and capable of 500hp easily. (You'll need bigger injectors for that) Genuine reason for sale, starting up a business. Car starts and drives! Lots of things gone to this so far, here are a few: * Custom bmw gearbox adapter kit * BMW E36 M3 Clutch * custom engine and gearbox mount * Shortened propshaft * 2.5" intercooler piping on hot side, and 3" in cold side * FMIC * External wastegate * EBay GT35 * Full 3" exhaust * Magnaflow sports catalytic converter * Resonator * AEM air/fuel gauge * Oil temperature gauge * Boost gauge * High flow fuel pump * Oil filter relocation AN-10 * Oil cooler AN-10 * Manual boost controller * Bosch wideband sensor (not installed) * Audi recirculating blow off valve * CXRacing aluminium MAF holder * Cast exhaust manifold * Custom high pressure power steering hose Only things left to do is the electrical things, plus a few bits and bobs like: * sorting power steering * fuel tank vacuum * cooling fan * communicate fron engine to car dash. The interior and exterior is good for its age. Sought after CSL style 18" wheels with winter tires. Comes with 3 keys. No MOT as car is not yet complete, new owner will have to do so after completing car. Please contact me if you have any questions. More than £10,000 has gone into this already. 0 7 9 7 9 1 0 1 4 5 7 All ancillary features work as they should eg, Lights, horn, radio, etc works when the ignition is on. No body parts missing. Bank transfer on collection please. I hope this helps. Advertised elsewhere. Can send more pictures via WhatsApp. Video of it idling below

20190306_224207.

2. Dragonball

Dragonball New Member

how much are you asking for it?

3. Jay786

Jay786 New Member

Price for this pal?

4. Zach Ehrenreich

Zach Ehrenreich New Member

Hey, I just wanted to let you know your idling video is broken, but I want to do pretty much this with a 325i. Any suggestions? I have a big sheet of resources and I'm lost.

5. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

Still for sale?